• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Colorized Pokemafia [INNOCENT WIN]

Re: Colorized Pokemafia [D2]

Oh, I've mixed up names; that's why. I meant LS99. They both end in the same number ok ಠ___ಠ Sorry, KR-9. Your acronyms are terribly similar.

but uhhhh. Okay, then. I can't really do much else about that.

Well, Sizz-Lorr's knowledge of Mafia roles seems to be a bit lacking, so I found it unlikely that he'd include a jack-of-all-trades.

But I'm sure I could be convinced to the contrary if you told me what you did the previous two nights.

/shrug It's not hard to find a set of unusual Mafia roles on the Internet, you know.

I haven't done anything - night 0 I chose not to use my power until I was more sure of what to do with it, and night 1 I was absent and I didn't send in my action.

I don't even know what a schizo is. Really, you guys give me too much credit.

well there's that, the fact that I don't know what an illusionist is/does, and the fact that I had given out pretty much all the roles and realized I didn't have what hers is and went...You! You get to be this. And so she is.

I sort of doubt he'd give anyone a really complicated role (no offense, Sizzly...)

Really sorry about this, surskitty, but I don't believe you.

That's a shame, since I'm right and you're wrong!

I sort of doubt he'd give anyone a really complicated role (no offense, Sizzly...)

Really sorry about this, surskitty, but I don't believe you.

What is this I don't even.
So. You don't believe her that she's not the alien. As the result of not believing her that she isn't the alien, you're voting to lynch her.
Small flaw in logic, perhaps?

What is this I don't even.
So. You don't believe her that she's not the alien. As the result of not believing her that she isn't the alien, you're voting to lynch her.
Small flaw in logic, perhaps?

I'm thinking that he thinks that she isn't Alien anymore?
I don't know.

Well, Sizz-Lorr's knowledge of Mafia roles seems to be a bit lacking, so I found it unlikely that he'd include a jack-of-all-trades.

I basically know the basic roles, and the few obscure ones I've been (except schizo, it seems. Thanks, Monty Python's Flying Mafia!), and Jack-Of-All-Trades is one of them.

Jeez, thanks. And you haven't seen any of the roles for my Felt Mafia yet. A bunch of them are really weird and kind of far-fetched.Dang Time Travel Nonsense...

...um, in that case I don't think surskitty is such a strong candidate for alien.

Going to retract my vote, and move it towards Glace; there are plenty of candidates for mafia goons in her color category, and she's yet to Pokéclaim.

I just realized one scenario that would explain this mess, but I don't want to cover for any liars so I'm not sure whether I should say it.

Go ahead, MF, explain your theory. You haven't claimed yet, but I suppose I'll listen to your explanation.

Of course, if surskitty is innocent, then that means LS is mafia. So... if there's an inspector, I recommend targeting LS tonight, then giving us the results tomorrow.

Just Say It Dammit
And.
If surskitty is innocent, that mean's LS99's the mafia? Didn't Zackrai say that multiple people could have the same pokemon?

This doesn't mean anybody is innocent or mafia, though. If my theory is correct, it'd be interesting to hear from the Ditto why they didn't claim as such to start with.

Furthermore, this possible Ditto seems to be trying to hide its identity as such -- assuming it had a choice in copying, it chose another purple player.

He means LS.

edit: ninja'd and HARD

Back
Top Bottom