• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Colorized Pokemafia [INNOCENT WIN]

Re: Colorized Pokemafia [D1]

WOW I SURE HOPE IT DOESN'T LOG ME OUT THIS TIME

I'm Genesect - I'll abstain because I don't have the time to write a giant post on how lame and boring abstaining is.

Re: Colorized Pokemafia [D1]

Alright it looks like a Majority has been reached.

no one was Lynched today.

You have 24 hours for night actions.

Re: Colorized Pokemafia [D2]

The Villagers come into the courtyard to find the completely scorched body of Mai lying on the ground. It did rain last night, so her body was also a little wet.

Mai, the Silcoon, is dead. They were innocent.
36 hours for discussion.

Last edited:

Well not a BLACK pokemon such as my Snorlax self.

I'm not even sure if Snorlax can learn a firetype move.

Hmm... scorched doesn't necessarily mean a fire type move, does it? Could have been an electric type too.

So that puts us after yellow or red colored pokemon, I guess.
EDIT: @ kr-9: Snorlax can learn Fire Punch, Flamethrower(via move tutor in crystal), and Fire Blast.

Yeah, so I just got a PM from Mai telling me I messed up. She was A Silcoon, so I corrected myself.

You may now proceed as normal.

Houndoom is black and it's a Fire-type.

There's not much we can derive from the colors per se.

Yeah, I was wondering about that too.

And it's /possible/ that it could use a Fire-type Techno Blast or something.

But that's not a very good conclusion to draw. What we probably can figure out is that their roles are likely connected somehow.

So that puts us after yellow or red colored pokemon, I guess.

No one chose yellow. And actually it would put you on a search for anyone with a pokemon that can learn a fire or electric type move (bar Hidden Power).

so that would be... twelve of you. Have fun!

Alright, for everyone's convenience I've rounded up all the color choices and roleclaims and put them into a nice, easy-to-read list! <higlight it if you can't read it on your style setting

1. KR-9 - Snorlax -
2. Metallica Fanboy -
3. Superbird - Croagunk -
4. Glace -
5. Zapi -
6. Legendaryseeker99 - Genesect (?) -
7. Wargle - Darmanitan -
8. Mai - Silcoon -Role Unknown
9. Rizadon -
10. Phantom -
11. Flower Doll -
12. Karkat Vantas - Glameow -
13. surskitty - Genesect (?) -
14. Mystic - Zoroark -
15. RespectTheBlade -
16. Mendatt - Golett -

From that we can tell that I'm a Croagunk.

And it seems that both Tailsy and LS99 could possibly be Genesect. There's a small chance that one of 'em's lying, or they could be the same. Insight, anyone?

I highly doubt two people would be assigned the same pokemon (with a couple exceptions, like maybe pichu.) especially one that's a legendary. One of them probably isn't telling the truth.

Back
Top Bottom