• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Colorized Pokemafia [INNOCENT WIN]

Re: Colorized Pokemafia [D2]

Well, I'd prefer that you didn't kill me, in all honesty. Inspectors should feel free to inspect me if you have any issues about my innocence though.

Okay! Probably majority time.

The town gave a general consensus that they were uncertain about the Glace character. They drag her off to the gallows with a sense of accomplishment. But, they can't help feeling they messed up somehow, and yet it also seemed as though this almost helped them.

Glace, the Unknown, is dead. He was Alien.
You have 24 hours for night actions.

...if there is an inspector (none of these pokes look inspector-y to me, really), inspect either LS or surskitty.

Here's to the prospect of awakening the morning after...

edit: ninja'd by the GM! sorry bout that

...if there is an inspector (none of these pokes look inspector-y to me, really), inspect either LS or surskitty.

Yea, but remember that I said the inspector is really random because I made most of the role already and went "...Crap! I don't have an inspector! *closes eyes and points* You! You shall be Inspector!"

Here's to the prospect of awakening the morning after...

edit: ninja'd by the GM! sorry bout that

Yeah! go back to sleep or you won't. (haha lol jk)

No. His pokemon was Unknown (you know this little thing?
201-a.png
)

And he was self-aligned as Alien, which was also his role. (unless that's what you meant... in which case, yes.)

NOW GO TO BED.

The townies came into the town square for the morning headcount, only to find the body of KR-9 lying under a large pile of rocks, his neck seemingly broken. This came as a surprise to all, because he was famous for his considerable girth and resilience.

KR-9, the Snorlax, is dead. He was Innocent.
You have 24 hours to discuss.

Probably. Sounds like a Rock Slide attack. Either that or Rock Tomb or something. And looking at the list...

1. KR-9 - Snorlax -
2. Metallica Fanboy -
3. Superbird - Croagunk - Vigilante
4. Glace -
5. Zapi -
6. Legendaryseeker99 - Ditto-Genesect (?) -
7. Wargle - Darmanitan - Oracle
8. Mai - Silcoon -Role Unknown
9. Rizadon -
10. Phantom - Dusclops - Roleblocker
11. Flower Doll -
12. Karkat Vantas - Glameow -
13. surskitty - Genesect -
14. Mystic - Zoroark -
15. RespectTheBlade -
16. Mendatt - Golett - Bus Driver

The most likely options seem to be RTB, or maybe Flora. I'm guessing Flora. Also, yesterday Wargle said that she found that the lack of mafia kills was due to inactivity. What is Flora known for in Mafia games? So yeah, I'm leaning toward lynching Flora today.

And by the way, ms. Oracle, might we hear the results of your questions last night?

KR-9's death isn't all that surprising, considering his role.

I wonder how Sizz-Lorr does Bodyguards?
Do they die when their target is attacked?
Do they have a 50% chance of surviving?
Do they have a chance to kill the attacker?

Last edited:

Obviously, they don't kill the attacker. There's only one corpse in the town square, isn't there?

Who says Wargle was the one he protected?

In my opinion it's fairly likely that he targeted surskitty instead, in a clever attempt at reverse-psychology.

Back
Top Bottom