• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Colorized Pokemafia [INNOCENT WIN]

Re: Colorized Pokemafia [D4]

I read that as "suspicious of myself" for a second there.

That would have been the best sarcastic jab ever.

As I've said, that was pretty much too scummy to be true. Also, consider that, if Phantom is mafia, Mendatt isn't, and as such, there's absolutely no reason why any mafia player would intentionally try to derail an advantageous bandwagon.

Alright, sorry about all the double posting, but this is pretty important.

So, Phantom, you've gone and made yourself look all scummy. You claimed roleblocker, yes? Let's put that to the test tonight if Mendatt turns out not to be the final mafioso. I'll use my dayfreezing powers on you, and you'll roleblock me. If it all goes right, nothing will happen. If you fail to roleblock me, however, you'll be day frozen and completely unable to defend yourself from the oncoming lynch.

Of course, if there's a reason why that wouldn't work, you can tell us right here and right now. But be aware that it won't be taken at face value.

I'm abstaining so we can gain some time for discussion of this proposal.

Alright, nighttime!

there were some cries for both Mendatt and Zapi to be lynched, but the mayor of Colorized pokeville decided it wasn't enough to justify a kill.

No one died. you have 24 hours for night actions.

*got up for some water in the night phase*

but you know, there was major discussion. couldnt you have given us more time?

give us 12 more hours!

*gulp gulp, almost done, gulp gulp*

Yes water= day

Ok, I will send in my action for MF like they said.

But serious, it's just a hunch. No logic behind it. I just feel it. Kind of my impression of the posts you know. I can't explain it.

so why are you suspicious of zapi, phantom?

Edit: Ninja'd! Well, now i'm not thirsty.

but, why do you exactly do you have this hunch?

Like I said, just a feeling. Like they were too eager to lynch. I don't know. Just a gut feeling. Instinct.

It's not infrequent for hosts to give time extensions for tiebreakers, mind you.

Well, Phantom, you'd better go for something you can explain, because, you know, a voting system implies at least one guy has to agree with you.

Regardless, though, a logical elimination should make the final lynch easier if my plan works.

Also, if we're allowed to swap votes at this point, I'm moving out of my abstinence to confirm that Mendatt lynch.

By the way, just one word of advice: if nobody dies during the night, don't lynch. It's never a good idea to be in a setup where the mafia can win during nighttime. Note also that stalling benefits the town, so, if the mafia doesn't feel like attacking, abstinence will screw them over good until they decide to change plans.

Back
Top Bottom