• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Colorized Pokemafia [INNOCENT WIN]

Re: Colorized Pokemafia [D4]

Alright. After the sun rising back up and people grumbling about that Mendatt, they decide to drag him to the gallows.

Mendatt, the Golurk, is dead. He was innocent.

24 hours for night actions.

(also if you already sent yours there is no need to send it again unless you have something to change.)

Hooray for night actions.

The now three town members go into town square only to find the body of Metallica Fanboy lying in the center of town square, strangled to death.

Metallica Fanboy, the Flaffy, is dead. He was innocent.

You have 24 hours for discussion.

Ok...so if we lynch wrong.....we are destroyed!!!!

So.....who?

I'm suspicious of Phantom because he suddenly lynched when a band wagon was going.

HOWEVER! We need to look at flavor text.

sorry for double post.

I've looked up Dusclops and Bronzong moves.

While Bronzong knows fighting and rock type moves, the only fire type move it knows is sunny day, and that cant scorch anyone.

now a dusclops can learn fire punch and thunder punch, which can both scorch a person. it also knows a few fighting type moves, like dynamic punch and brick break (it knows mega kick and mega punch, which can also beat some one up) . It knows rock slide, which can bury someone under rubble.

I'm thinking theres more against phantom's pokemon, but not gonna lynch yet

Yeah, lynching someone immediately would be pretty unwise. If Phantom is able to post, though, we'll know she's innocent.

Ok, so its either you or phantom thats mafia.

Didnt MF say that if mendatt was innocent, phantom would be mafia?

No, he just said that we should only go through with that plan if Mendatt turns out to be innocent.

yeah. Remember when we lynched him? we were told mendatt was innocent.

I believe zapi's more innocent than phantom, but lets give phantom a chance to explain.

Hi, I'm here, and I roleblocked Metallica Fanboy. Like he asked. I have no idea. But my hunch. Zapi.

-_- His power was DAYFREEZING

Meaning at day.

Oh crap...who to lynch?!?

Now lets think, last day phase, MF gave us a plan to lynch phantom if mendatt was innnocent (and he was)

How peculier was it that he lost the game the last night phase? After he made the plan.

And was it coincidence that you decided to use your "power" after the day ended?

I believe i have enough. Phantom, but, i'll lynch later. giving her time to explain more

Uh, he told me to block him. So I did. The mafia is setting me up, you can figure that out that right?

When you lynch me, and I die. I will haunt you forever and eternity.

hur durr...lets see wha zapi has to say.

Oh, we better end this game soon, cause i may not have any internet for a while.

It might be just your wording DA, but I'm a bit confused on what you're trying to say here...
-_- His power was DAYFREEZING

Meaning at day.
...I think we realize that.

Now lets think, last day phase, MF gave us a plan to lynch phantom if mendatt was innnocent (and he was)
Not exactly, did you even pay any attention to the plan at all? MF said if he tried to day-freeze Phantom and she roleblocked him, we would know for sure that Phantom was innocent if she was able to post in the thread.
And was it coincidence that you decided to use your "power" after the day ended?
No, that was part of the plan too...

I'm thinking Phantom is the LAST person we should think about lynching, in all honesty. All the evidence we have points to her not being mafia.

I guess I'll vote for DarkAura as well, seeing as she seems the most mafia-ish to me.

Back
Top Bottom