• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Comics & Manga[POSSIBLE SPOILERS]

Umm, I have read the first three issues of Runaways (Marvel series). Anyone heard of it?

I also read whatever Naruto manga my friends give me. Plus the issues of Pokemon Diamond and Pearl my brother buys.

Umm, I have read the first three issues of Runaways (Marvel series). Anyone heard of it?

I also read whatever Naruto manga my friends give me. Plus the issues of Pokemon Diamond and Pearl my brother buys.
Oh yesssss.

I've read a few chapters, but lost interest and money once the new Ultimates started rolling in.

X-men and Batman were favorites of mine growing up. Have a bit of a soft spot for Superman, Fantastic Four and Ironman too, but I don't try to keep up with them as much as I do the first two. Haven't kept up with much of anything lately.

Japanese comics are much the same; couple of favorites, mild interest in a few others. Kuroshitsuji is the one I'm following lately, was keeping up with Naruto for a while. Don't see the reason for all the hype with either series.

What's it about?
As far as I can tell, it's about a group of people from an organization (Invisible College) who travel through time and space to fight physical and psychological oppression using their powers.
The series follows a specific team most of the time, consisting of characters such as Livepudlian hooligans, transgendered shamans and American police officers.

It sounds great and I know they visit Oscar Wilde and the Marquis de Sade at different points of the series so it can only be awesome.

Last edited:
I read alot, although I prefer manga over western style comics for some reason. Some of my favorite series are: Fruits Basket, Soul Eater, Full Metal Alchemist, Zombie Loan, +Anima, Chibi Vampire, Captive Heart, and Negima. I think that cover all of them...

The only mango I read is Yotsuba&!. I can read it online for free, so I don't have to buy it or anything (besides, who sells manga in the US?)

The only mango I read is Yotsuba&!. I can read it online for free, so I don't have to buy it or anything (besides, who sells manga in the US?)

How about Books a Million, Barnes and Noble, and any chain bookstore in America?

I have but one, MEGATOKYO volume 1.

As far as I can tell, it's about a group of people from an organization (Invisible College) who travel through time and space to fight physical and psychological oppression using their powers.
The series follows a specific team most of the time, consisting of characters such as Livepudlian hooligans, transgendered shamans and American polyce officers.

All I read of this paragraph was 'Liverpudlian hooligans' and I want this.

Back
Top Bottom