• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Corrupt Mafia (Alien Victory)

Re: Corrupt Mafia (Day 3.14159)

Brain eaten like a cruller? Damn, that is an unfortunate fate. The limerick format is amazing, though! I heartily approve of the GM's style of narration.

And... uh, welp. Anyone have anything to say?

I just wonder if the mafia has to do weird typing things in their little night-discussion-lynch-things. They probably have to write their messages backwards, in French, in haiku form, with their eyes closed.

I don't have anything useful to say.

.... DA seems to know a little too much 'insight' into the mafia.

Or at least they seem to pity the buggers.I highly suggest someone with a vote votes them off. /trying to get game moving.

Mustelid you write the best limericks ever.
Nothing useful to say.
So
Do we follow Colours' list?

Mustelid you write the best limericks ever.
Nothing useful to say.
So
Do we follow Colours' list?

I put a lie detector on colours last night so we can always ask him again and see what happens

Last edited:

.... DA seems to know a little too much 'insight' into the mafia.

Or at least they seem to pity the buggers.I highly suggest someone with a vote votes them off. /trying to get game moving.

?
DA is dead.
EDIT: Also brains. Brains everywhere.

Last edited:

我真的认为Polymetric Sesquialtera不是无辜的,因为她怀疑“颜色掉落”而“颜色掉落”却成功地把我和“花”投票弄死了。

V
我是无辜的
^

Last edited:

I just wonder if the mafia has to do weird typing things in their little night-discussion-lynch-things. They probably have to write their messages backwards, in French, in haiku form, with their eyes closed.

spmetnirp ed ruoj reimerP
sdranac ed sulp ne sulp ed
regnam tnenneiv

Sorry if I mistyped, my eyes were closed :(

Last edited:

我是无辜的

你们都知道这个游戏的主人是一个脑子很混乱的人(我在试图把这个在谷歌翻译能够被了解)

spmetnirp ed ruoj reimerP
sdranac ed sulp ne sulp ed
regnam tnenneiv

Sorry if I mistyped, my eyes were closed :(

Something about brains?

我真的认为Polymetric Sesquialtera不是无辜的,因为她怀疑“颜色掉落”而“颜色掉落”却成功地把我和“花”投票弄死了。

V
我是无辜的
^

I have no idea what you're saying.

What I do know, however, is that you're voting for Poly, and I guess I'm okay with that.
You gotta listen to the guy who speaks in Chinese.

What I do know, however, is that you're voting for Poly, and I guess I'm okay with that.
You gotta listen to the guy who speaks in Chinese.

um no

i told you guys i'm the polygraph operator/lie detector, the detector worked

I'm just kind of confused as to where you guys got "poly = mafia" from especially since i roleclaimed yesterday and GM pretty much said "oh yeah she's innocent."

as for saying "we should ask colours" i legit forgot he died, i did see that he died but then when i was making that post i didn't have a list of dead people present so i was like "oh yeah polygraphed on colours i should mention." and legit forgot

only reason i'm sayin all this is because i'm probably not gonna be active for the next few hours (got a friend over) and i don't want to be lynched while i'm not around if there's something i can say to defend myself when i know i'm not mafia

虽然游戏的主人说你是无辜的我们不能相信他因为他是一个“孤儿”(真讨厌)

我是无辜的

虽然游戏的主人说你是无辜的我们不能相信他因为他是一个“孤儿”(真讨厌

that shows up as "orphan" on google translate but it means "bastard" doesn't it?
yes i'm well aware of how the GM likes to fuck with people but what he said ("poly, you were the only one who sent your night action in last night, so i scrambled everyone else's.") was more of a simple statement than bastardization, especially since I really did send my night action in. There's nothing I can do to prove that I did except state that fact. I'd prefer not to be lynched because someone who flipped Mafia thinks I and the GM are lying about my status as polygraph operator.

我是无辜的

Then explain why you flipped Mafia when you died before.

Back
Top Bottom