• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Corrupt Mafia (Alien Victory)

Re: Corrupt Mafia (Day 3.14159)

对不起,没法“引用”

是的,或许游戏的主人真的不是“孤儿”,也没有在撒谎,你仍然怀疑“颜色掉落”,而“颜色掉落”明明是好人。

我之前是“黑帮”,不过游戏的主人给了我一个新的“短信”,说:

我是无辜的

总之,如果你不拿出实实在在的证据,那就去死吧。

我是无辜的

🌹😃θ

中文真好玩

胖子,胖子,没有父母

没羞没臊没脸皮
偷吃人家西瓜皮
人家给你两块糖
你给人家刷茅房
茅房没有灯
掉进粑粑坑
你跟粑粑作斗争
差点没牺牲

how do you expect me to provide evidence of my innocence
why are you asking me to provide evidence when you haven't provided evidence of your claims either

you know what i don't even care anymore, i'd like to defend my position but that's not exactly possible when you expect proof that i can't provide. may as well go out with a BANG huh???? POLYMETRIC SESQUIALTERA

你看,你投票投的是自己,所以说明你真的是黑帮(我真讨厌“黑帮”)

除非你的投票是“减一”,那就好玩了

Alright, this is screwy.

I dislike gloating on principle, and gloating in Chinese that I then need to translate... Eugh. Yiran.

你看,她的投票肯定是“减一”的,因为现在有人帮她了她仍然投自己。

我说的是“证据”,不是“证明”,“证据”=/=“证明”

我是无辜的

honestly i don't believe any of what you're telling me and i'm sick of this so i change my vote to yiran

看来你的票不是“减一”...

不过其他人要知道她不是无辜的,

我是无辜的

I'm done responding. If all you're going to do is talk about how every single thing I say is proof that I am mafia, then I'm done saying anything. If I get lynched, oh well, I don't really care because this game is no longer fun for me.

这样吧,明天我不需要说中文的时候咱们好好说。

我仍然是无辜的

I vote yiran, because they apparently keep lying. Or they may not be, and Poly's lying about what yiran's saying. I don't know.

我不是说了咱么等到明天再说嘛,所以别投票了⋯⋯ 我都把我的给取消了⋯⋯

我是无辜的

φ

CAN SOMEONE TRANSLATE THIS? MY BRAIN DOES NOT UNDERSTAND CHINESE AND I DO NOT HAVE ACCESS TO ANY TYPE OF SHITTY TRANSLATION DEVICE.

“Well, now that you’ve had some time to think over it, who will be the next victim tonight?” the GM questioned.

The crowd threw forward the well-dressed man whom they had lynched on day one. His clothes were torn, and his skin still a little charred, but he was very much alive. “Please, I beg of you!” The man pleaded, this time making eye contact with the Game Master before him.

“Well, fancy that! Déjà vu all over again!” the GM exclaimed “Pfff… save your tongue.” The GM reached for the button by his left again, and savored the look of terror in the young man’s face as his finger hovered over the button. “You, sir, are the weakest link. GOODBYE.”

The GM slammed his fist hard against the button.

The whole crowd stared in shock as… nothing happened. The GM, looking perplexed, punched the button several more times, anticipating a response. “I swear, I checked the circuits this morning. There must be something wrong with the current.”

“Oh no, there’s nothing wrong with it.” The man’s eyes began to glow a magnificent red. “I just… had to absorb it.”

The whole building began to shake, and its inhabitants screamed as they felt it being ripped from its foundation and flying skyward. “You are all coming to my home planet. Consider yourselves lucky to have been chosen for this special privilege.” the accused began to laugh “This game you humans call ‘mafia’, we have it on our own planet. And we have the resources to keep you alive just so we can watch you pathetic homo sapiens play it out for the rest of eternity.”

“And you, orphan!” the man pointed towards the GM, who was still frantically tapping at the button to his side, “You’re wanted for human rights violations in all 63 states. Don’t think you can escape this either…”

The alien adjusted his glasses as he pulled out a sheet of paper from his shirt pocket. “And now, I have prepared for you a little poem…”

There once was a man named yiran
Who had a quite short life span
He rose from the dead
Chose living instead
We were all part of his master plan!​

yiran wins. He was alien.

Back
Top Bottom