• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Create Stuff & Chill

i tried to do some sort of animation thing for the first time ever

e: someone named ted just asked me if i wanted to be friends in the comments. i want to know what inspired him to make that choice

I've seen this guy named ted asking that on nearly every youtube video i've seen, so i think it's a bot, made for a scammer. Be careful.

But the animation is pretty good. And random. But it was made well, and had enough humour value, so good job and keep making more of these.

i tried to do some sort of animation thing for the first time ever

e: someone named ted just asked me if i wanted to be friends in the comments. i want to know what inspired him to make that choice
wow!!!

Put my South Park/Digimon fic idea on hold for now.... But I have a different Digimon idea to take its place. I call it Digimon EXE Odyssey, which will be my ideal season for a new Digimon TV anime. The Digital World in this fic would be comparable to those of the original Digimon Adventure anime and Digimon Frontier. I intend to use some Digimon I made up, and some Digimon that haven't really appeared in the anime (if at all), like Monmon and Dianamon.

EDIT: the gimmick for digivolution in this series will involve mastering TWO Ultimate forms for their Digimon partners to unlock their Mega level. Example:
Strabimon->Sangloupmon->Cerberumon/Doumon-->Anubismon.
Note: keep in mind they rotate between both Ultimate Level forms . Once Strabimon's Tamer has mastered BOTH Ultimate Digivolutions, the Mega Digivolution to Anubismon can be obtained via EXE Warp Digivolution.

Last edited:
@:Eifie I can mail you my tapestry needle if you want
awww that's so kind although mailing to Canada would probably cost more than the needle is worth :p it's okay, I ordered some darning needles along with some other stuff from Amazon on Monday, so they'll get to me eventually!

I'm currently working on an amigurumi octopus!

Indigo your art is absolutely adorable!! ^^ I'd love to see a Sunkern if you're still interested in taking requests!

It's been a while since I've posted, but I managed to make a pretty interesting page on my website. I basically found some info on unused SWSH box content that nobody else has documented yet

Be sure to let me know what you think!

If you can't figure out the secret... I did leave some hints at the bottom

Last edited:
Indigo your art is absolutely adorable!! ^^ I'd love to see a Sunkern if you're still interested in taking requests!

It's been a while since I've posted, but I managed to make a pretty interesting page on my website. I basically found some info on unused SWSH box content that nobody else has documented yet

wow, this is incredible. i won’t say too much but this is extremely well done, thank you for sharing it with us.

However, after some digging, I'm very pleased to share some remnants of previous box backgrounds I've found, along with additional data suggesting they were planning to upscale many of them. It's not super exciting content, but it's easy to see how it was overlooked considering th█?????? ██???????? █????? █ ????█ ?? ██████ ???██ ??????███ ??????????█ ?????? ████████████

█████ ██████ █████ ██ █ ████ ████ ████ ████ █████████ ██████ █████ ██ █ ████ ████ ████ ████ █████████ ██████ █████ ██ █ ████ ████ ████ ████ █████████ ██████ █████ ██ █ ████ ████ ████ ████ █████████ ██████ █████ ██ █ ████ ████ ████ ████ █████████ ██████ █████ ██ █ ████ ████ ████ ████ █████████ ██████ █████ ██ █ ████ ████ ████ ████ █████████ ██████ █████ ██ █ ████ ████ ████ ████ █████████ ██████ █████ ██ █ ████ ████ ████ ████ █████████ ██████ █████ ██ █ ████ ████ ████ ████ █████████ ██████ █████ ██ █ ████ ████ ████ ████ █████████ ██████ █████ ██ █ ████ ████ ████ ████ █████████ ██████ █████ ██ █ ████ ████ ████ ████ █████████ ██████ █████ ██ █ ████ ████ ████ ████ █████████ ██████ █████ ██ █ ████ ████ ████ ████ █████████ ██████ █████ ██ █ ████ ████ ████ ████ █████████ ██████ █████ ██ █ ████ ████ ████ ████ █████████ ██████ █████ ██ █ ████ ████ ████ ████ █████████ ██████ █████ ██ █ ████ ████ ████ ████ █████████ ██████ █████ ██ █ ████ ████ ████ ████ ████

██N ███ H███ M█?

█████ ██████ █████ ██ █ ████ ████ ████ ████ █████████ ██████ █████ ██ █ ████ ████ ████ ████ █████████ ██████ █████ ██ █ ████ ████ ████ ████ █████████ ██████ █████ ██ █ ████ ████ ████ ████ █████████ ██████ █████ ██ █ ████ ████ ████ ████ █████████ ██████ █████ ██ █ ████ ████ ████ ████ █████████ ██████ █████ ██ █ ████ ████ ████ ████ █████████ ██████ █████ ██ █ ████ ████ ████ ████ █████████ ██████ █████ ██ █ ████ ████ ████ ████ █████████ ██████ █████ ██ █ ████ ████ ████ ████ █████████ ██████ █████ ██ █ ████ ████ ████ ████ █████████ ██████ █████ ██ █ ████ ████ ████ ████ █████████ ██████ █████ ██ █ ████ ████ ████ ████ █████████ ██████ █████ ██ █ ████ ████ ████ ████ █████████ ██████ █████ ██ █ ████ ████ ████ ████ ████ 01001000 01000101 01001100 01001100 01001111 00111111 00100000 01001001 01010011 00100000 01000001 01001110 01011001 01001111 01001110 01000101 00100000 01010100 01001000 01000101 01010010 01000101 00111111 00100000 01001001 01000110 00100000 01011001 01001111 01010101 00100000 01000011 01000001 01001110 00100000 01001000 01000101 01000001 01010010 00100000 01001101 01000101 00101110 00101110 00101110 00100000 01000011 01001111 01001101
Is this how it's supposed to look?

Oh, man. That was a ride! Such a wonderful piece. And I love all the little details on the page itself, too!

NGL, for a little while I took the page at face value and thought everyone was just memeing. But that was amazing. Thank you, Bluwiikoon.

IndigoEmmy, your drawings are sweet too! Keep trying at the shading - the faint highlights on Pyukumuku look very good.

Back
Top Bottom