• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Create Stuff & Chill

HyxQmBW.png

green square attempt 2! (Barfie for scale)

I'm really pleased at how much better this is than the first try... perhaps it's even fit for Wooloo :O next I'm gonna try a cute little amigurumi whale!

New Uthingolian forms are about to be... REVEALED!

Uthingolian Rhyhorn is a Ghost/Rock type. This form adapted as a result of poaching. Its once proud horn is now a small ghostly projection of its former self.

Uthingtolian Rhydon has both a small ghostly projection and a small physical horn budding.

It evolves into Thanadon if it knows the move Revenge. A hollow shell of itself with a glimmer of hope. It has two horns, one is large spirit horn in the front, the other is the much smaller, regrown horn.

Guys Y'all i started thinking... should i make a TEXAS themed region? I mean, i know texas well (my home state yee-haw) and it's very diverse so it'd be fun to do as a region.

Guys Y'all i started thinking... should i make a TEXAS themed region? I mean, i know texas well (my home state yee-haw) and it's very diverse so it'd be fun to do as a region.
Go for it!

Fun fact: made a region based on my IRL region of New England a long time ago.

I came up with some more new Pokemon for Uthingo!

Molden, a Ground/Fairy type based on a golden mole. This Pokemon has poor eyesight, but it can detect Bug-type prey with its superb senses of smell and hearing.

Brawlboon, a Fighting/Electric type baboon Pokemon. This Pokemon lives in groups, and the males spar with each other for dominance over each other.

Last edited:
I don't have a darning needle to use to weave in the ends,
You might be able to tape the end up tightly (think like the end of a shoelace), and use that to weave in the ends?
oh yeah, that might work if I tape it really tightly to the end of one of my really thin crochet needles... but now I'm afraid to hurt poor little Mobarfy Dick any more than I already have. :'(

dw name is (mostly) joke. I said it when showing him to my mom and then was intensely embarrassed that I had just said "dick" in front of my mother

Back
Top Bottom