• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Create Stuff & Chill

i made another animation :O
it's just something fun i made about griffin mcelroy, from their monster factory series (which is so very funny, its on youtube and i highly highly recommend it.) i made this as a index card flipbook like last summer but i wanted to recreate it digitally, better.

Indigo your art is absolutely adorable!! ^^ I'd love to see a Sunkern if you're still interested in taking requests!

I love sunkern! I'll draw it!

It's been a while since I've posted, but I managed to make a pretty interesting page on my website. I basically found some info on unused SWSH box content that nobody else has documented yet

Be sure to let me know what you think!

If you can't figure out the secret... I did leave some hints at the bottom

Ahh! The whole thing was so great... i actually cried at the end!

I'm working on a new section on my website, about how one can make DND campaigns with pokémon in it.
Runergius.png

It won't be out for awhile, but at least i have an idea for it.

Herbe your animation looks great!! :D I really enjoy the smear frames for his eyes and movement, and the wiggly animated text and general style gives it a really fun feeling. Awesome work! Aw, beans!

Indigo thank you for the Sunkern omg!! The OwO face really suits it :3 You're doing great!

I'd also like to give a big thank you to everyone who visited my SWSH boxes page and posted such lovely comments in here, hearing how much you've enjoyed my work has made me incredibly happy. ^^ I couldn't be more pleased!

If anyone is still curious about the SWSH boxes page and hasn't figured it out, you need to convert the binary code (the 0101010s) on the page into text. From there, you can go to step two.

I'd also love to hear (for those who viewed the entire thing) which ending you chose. You can always read both, of course, but I'm curious. :D

I didn't realise we still have spoiler tags on this new forum software, so that should make any discussion about my page a bit easier!

RP7w08H.png

LycQ91X.png

she squishes.

as you can see, I'll be making Wooloos in no time. 🐑

Indigo your art is absolutely adorable!! ^^ I'd love to see a Sunkern if you're still interested in taking requests!

It's been a while since I've posted, but I managed to make a pretty interesting page on my website. I basically found some info on unused SWSH box content that nobody else has documented yet

Be sure to let me know what you think!

If you can't figure out the secret... I did leave some hints at the bottom

pory-hehe.png

Omg your octobuddy! ^^ They're a hat! That's so cute omg omgggg
Awesome work! I always forget what I'm doing when I'm trying to knit stuff, so much focus and Memory is needed (not that I've done any knit-related tasks for a very long time tbh)

@ Eifie

w6Fcm3d.png

Made my first chiptune just recently. I probably still have a ways to go, but I think this came out pretty nice, and I'm really proud of it 😁. You can check it out right here.
I like it a lot! It gives me some late-game crazy-hard NES platformer vibes, especially on the first two-thirds

Made some changes to the Uthingo legendaries, Khioset and Halmorus.

Khioset is a Dark/Rock type with the ability Sands of Chaos (which is a sandstorm equivalent to Primal Groudon/Kyogre abilities). Sands of Chaos makes all Ice-type moves 50% less accurate.
Halmorus is Flying/Ice type with the ability Harmonious Frost, which is similar to Sands of Chaos, but summons hail and makes all Rock-type moves 50% less accurate.

Their third counterpart is a Fairy/Ghost-type known as Osirumph, representing Triumph and based on a minotaur mixed with the Egyptian god Osiris. Its ability Triumphant Blackout summons an echanced version of a new weather called Eclipse, which boosts the power of Bug, Ghost, Fairy, and Dragon-type moves. Triumphant blackout has the added effect of having moves of those four types being able to hit any Pokemon with normal effectiveness, regardless of the opponent being immune/resistant.

Some new Mega Evolved Pokemon have been discovered in Uthingo!

Mega Donphan is Ground/Steel with Rough Skin!

Mega Staraptor is Fighting/Flying with Moxie!

Mega Luxray is Electric/Dark with Pressure!

Mega Goodra is Dragon/Poison with Gooey!

New species and regional forms found in Uthingo recently include...

Uthingolian Sandshrew (Ground/Dark) evolves into Sandsnoot (Ground/Dark, based on an aardvark)
Uthingolian Aipom is a Dark/Fighting type based on a vervet monkey. It has different calls to warn members of its troop about various predators, and other prey Pokemon have been reportedly learning these calls. It evolves into Aipummel.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom