• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Create Stuff & Chill

Wooloo is slowing coalescing! :D Your progress is really exciting omggg

Made some AC pride flag clothing :3 Somebody I know mentioned the idea of having pride clothes on the shelves at Able Sisters so the villagers can wear whatever they identify with, and I loved it!

Mobile doesn't want me to attach these images, so please forgive me ^^; But yes! I'm hoping to make even more designs for more flags too :D

fASPQFc.png

Wooloo's body continues to take shape! 294/840 stitches!

Maybe I can do this after all...!

Wooloo is slowing coalescing! :D Your progress is really exciting omggg

Made some AC pride flag clothing :3 Somebody I know mentioned the idea of having pride clothes on the shelves at Able Sisters so the villagers can wear whatever they identify with, and I loved it!

Mobile doesn't want me to attach these images, so please forgive me ^^; But yes! I'm hoping to make even more designs for more flags too :D

You should make a non binary one!

840/840 stitches! I can't believe I did it!

RQehZB7.png

Barfie for scale.

I was working on the headpiece so I could assemble this all tomorrow, but I ran out of fluffy yarn... Luckily I've just been getting my supplies from Michael's by curbside pickup, so my dad will pick up a new thing of yarn for me tomorrow and then I can put it all together!!!

nooo Michaels was like "jk we don't actually have your yarn in stock"

edit: k I ordered it from a store a long scenic drive away that my dad was cool going to because the drive is scenic, along with some other supplies I needed for Wooloo's eyes and nose but couldn't get from my local store! good stuff. Wooloo is saved.

Last edited:
Apologies for double-posting. However, the Uthingo region has its Pikaclone now! Elago (electric + galago). An electric/ghost type nocturnal Pokemon that primarily eats Bug-Type Pokemon. Based on the Galago/Bushbaby

The Uthingo dex is coming along well! I need suggestions as for what new/returning species I should add!

Attachments

• uthingodexWIP.txt
    4.5 KB · Views: 0
omg, i've been trying to do this as well, but alas, i need a Wii U i think. Can it be done with a 3DS or even a phone?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom