• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Create Stuff & Chill

For Art-tober, I'm working on a small RPG Maker game! ^^ My goal is to try to have a finished thing ready to play by Oct 31st, but I keep being really sick this month so there may be delays. Oops!! I'm trying my best, though!

nose-fleem.pngnose-pumpkin.png

Last edited:
Updated the Uthingo starter's final types (for Brutaspine is now Grass/Dragon, Krakemup is now Water/Psychic) and name/design (Vulkudu is now a giraffe Pokemon called Raffestus) and decided to use Mega Galar Starters instead of Mega Unova Starters!
At the moment, the Mega Galar starters are smaller versions of their GMax forms with their hidden abilities.

EDIT: Raffestus is still Fire/Steel

EDIT 2: Uthingo forms for the Hoenn Weather Trio of Legendaries will be announced soon!

Last edited:
Vulkudu is back to its original name and design. Also.... Uthingo: Origins (inspired by Legends: Arceus) will explore the origins of the Uthingo league with help from Professor Baobab's father. Crocacia, Pyrazelle, and Lolquid (the region's official starters) will still exist, but Baobab Sr. offers new Trainers in this past version of Uthingo one of three foreign starters: Bulbasaur, Chimchar, or Popplio. No Mega Evolution in past Uthingo.

Screen Shot 2021-03-09 at 7.41.29 AM.png
I'm making a pokémon region. Bonus points if anybody could tell me what real life region they think this region could be based off of

Last edited:
I present to you all:
Screen Shot 2021-03-09 at 9.33.06 AM.png
Elk Something (This whole drawing is atrocious but isn't it adorable)

Screen Shot 2021-03-09 at 9.32.59 AM.png
Emberswine
(btw i'm gonna change the name i just wanted something to call it)

Screen Shot 2021-03-09 at 9.33.02 AM.png
Dew something (or alternatively, duck something)

They are the starters of this region. Obviously the art isn't finished by the way, these are just very rough concept sketches. I'll do better and more pokemon-y looking sketches sometime.

I came up with a new term for things from Uthingo.... Uthingolese!

Edit: I have decided to make Uthingolese variants for three starters, I'm not sure if I should mix match some from different trios or just do regional variants of one trio.
If I had to pick one trio, probably have to be Kanto, as cliche as it sounds...

Edit 2: this means I'm scrapping the prequel idea for now

Last edited:
I'll flip two coins on Google to decide which ones I want to try out between the three.
Both heads = Kanto
Both tails = Sinnoh
One of each = Alola
I will edit this post once I do that

Back
Top Bottom