• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Current Theme Song?

My theme song has generally been Machine Messiah by Yes for many years, and I don't see that changing any time soon.

However, were my life some sort of episodic television series, the recurring theme for the current story arc would be Eden is Burning by John Mellencamp.

as much as i love heavy metal, i really am not a badass person in real life. at all. so um

i'd probably have to go with "hellbound 17 1/2" by primus. i think it's an awesome song but really it sounds silly and maybe even a little dorky. but i like it.

I've been sad/depressed for a while, so I'd say Trouble by Coldplay.
When I'm in a good mood, the Youtube Poop music video Yes Man is stuck in my mind.
When I'm doing boring, tedious schoolwork or just boring work, Where There's a Whip, There's a Way from the 1980's Lord of the Rings: Return of the King.
When I'm at a calm, peaceful area like my backyard at night or at my Aunt's house during a winter night, or in a calm, peaceful state of mind: Super Mario Galaxy Space Junk Galaxy theme.
When I'm doing chores and having fun doing them: Scrub Scrub Scrub by King Harkinan.
When I'm pissed off and feel like screaming or tossing something: Eye of the Storm by Blindside.
And when I'm flat out miserable, as in bawling my eyes out and my crying sounds almost like screaming (I feel this way sometimes too, I'm not afraid to admit it): Sad Princess from Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep (don't be fooled by the stupid sounding name, I was on the verge of tears when I heard it play in Aqua's story when she finds the Seven Dwarves mourning Snow White after she's eaten the poisoned apple).

As you can see, I'm a man of many emotions/themes. I can't pick one song for all my emotions.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom