• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Closed [DEAD] Digitized - A Digimon RP

Re: Digitized - A Digimon RP

Vixi saw that Garurumon had made it back, and was happy to see him. Tripping over her own feet, she stopped herself from hugging him, not wanting to ebarass herself, but succeeding never-the-less as she had tripped. Kris was telling the large dog digimon how Butterflymon hadn't made it after Devimon attacked. Vixi felt that she was partially responsible, but made no sound to attract any further attention, she wasn't feeling well in the fact that she missed home, and now the main protection was gone.

Last edited:
Re: Digitized - A Digimon RP

((I don't think I was.))

Kat noticed Kris telling Garurumon Butterflymon didn't make it out. "However, I do still have the Digiegg of Knowledge." Kat had no idea why she was telling a complete stranger this; she had no idea if it was really the Garurumon with Ophanimon! She waited to see what Garurumon had to say about her statement.

Back
Top Bottom