• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Dead Men Shambling.

((I realize I'm double posting and all, but did someone just forget about this, cause I didn't, and it was just about to get juicy. So, what happened? Do we wanna let this die?))

"Fine here."
She was already thinking about supplies.
"What are we going to bring in the way of food? Because, y'know, It'd really suck to survive the zombies and die of starvation."
And months, years from now? What are we going to do? Farming?!

Jac hears a person talking and decides to follow the sound, carrying the crate with him as he goes.

"...Why am I hauling this thing around?"

He shakes his head and sighs, following the sound of the voice. He walks through the door and finds himself in a kitchen.

"Hmm...not a bad Idea for a snack."

He then sees that there is a cat under the table and a girl with peanut butter.

"...Are you feeding the cat Peanut butter?"

"Well, we could bring canned food for a while. There is a good amount of storage room in the chopper, so we could bring food for at least a few weeks. Then, when we finally land, there is bound to be a house we can break into and take some food."

"Okay, and this is a bit random. But, you have any long term plans for getting food? In a few years, assuming we survive that long, if we can't find a cure, all the food available will have been eaten by us or animals or possibly zombies. So, what then? Farming? Eating zombies? Yeah, I realize I'm getting ahead of myself."

"Farming will be our best bet. But we WILL come up with a cure. I will work till the day I die, and later, to come up with a cure. You need not worry, Anastasia."

For some reason, this made her laugh.
"And.. later? Zombie-scientist! Okay, I'm serious now. I trust you."
Ppht. Zombie doctor. God, I really am losing it.

Ana looked back at him, slightly creeped out.
"Uh... Zombie doctor? Like you too, but you're scaring me a bit. And, suppose I went homicidal or zombie? Both admittedly won't happen.."
...Er, okay then. I sound like a teenage girl ((;D)) and... well then. Unexpected.

"Oh, I'm sorry my lo- I mean, Anastasia, I was deep in thought. If you went homicidal or zombie? What about it?"

My lo-..? Love? Lord? London? Jeez.
"Then.. If it happened.. I would hope that you wouldn't then trust me then, for your safety. If I ever do, I hope one of you guys.."
She pretended to shoot a gun at her head.
"Because I don't want to hurt anyone if I do become a killer lunatic hypothetically, and I would die before I'd want to turn into a zombie. Seriously. I would want you to."

((Ana is so hopeless, she makes Zelda look like an absolute Casanova, doesn't she? :P))

Last edited:
((Nah, not really. I don't know why, but my character a always seems to fall in love with yours, Evoli. Hmmm, weird.))

"I would not hesitate. Not that I would want to kill you, and it would hurt me deeply inside. After all, You are..." Dammit. He thought. I need to stop hinting my love. What if she doesn't feel the same way? Our friendship could be ruined.

((And my characters are always absolutely clueless about anything relating to love. Wonder what this trend could be indicating..? ;D Kidding, kidding!))
"Good. About hesitating. Wait... I am..?"
Do not finish the sentence, Dr. Cromwell. I think I'd like to stick with discussing survival.. this is painfully awkward.

Jac nods, walking over to the table and placing the crate on it.

"Well...As long as the cat likes it I guess..."

He sits in a chair and sighs, closing his eyes as he sinks into the chair.

"What is your name, if you don't mind me asking"

Back
Top Bottom