• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Death Note Mafia -Game over. Mafia Win.

Re: Death Note Mafia [[Day Two]]

So... what now? Four people are going to be killed if they don't post today.

Not a bad idea. It wouldn't be much of a game if four people died instantly of inactivity.

I'm here. A bit odd to target werefish, but I guess the priority was just for killing? Or maybe it was randomized. I don't know.

I'm here. A bit odd to target werefish, but I guess the priority was just for killing? Or maybe it was randomized. I don't know.

It couldn't have been randomized, or else werefish5 would have died via heart attack.

It couldn't have been randomized, or else werefish5 would have died via heart attack.

I believe he meant "the mafia's target got randomized."

That aside, I have to agree, there's no reason I can think of to kill werefish. Huh

I believe he meant "the mafia's target got randomized."

That aside, I have to agree, there's no reason I can think of to kill werefish. Huh

(If you were referring to me: I'm either a they, she, or it. :I)

Anyway. If there are really as many death erasers as there are noters, then it's possible that they really just wanted to get a kill in. This is less likely, but it's also possible that werefish healerclashed.

I'm here. Not gonna roleclaim but someone knows my role

The gathering had decided to attack. Aobaru, suspiciously silent, was grabbed by the mob. In a sudden flurry of action, the hook that once held the deadly chandelier was strung with a noose. Even as they tied it across the neck of the victim, Aobaru was deathly silent. They killed him, then and there, simply for his silence. Did it ever occur to them that there were other reasons to stay silent, other than malevolence. After they hung their victim then and there, they searched his home. Though ever inch was combed, they found nothing, and must come to a most grizzly and compelling conclusion:

Auboru was innocent.

Back
Top Bottom