• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Death Note Mafia -Game over. Mafia Win.

Re: Death Note Mafia [[Day Three]]

{{Apologies on the being late. I was camping. Surprisingly bad internet connection in the wilderness.}}

The town reconfigured in the hall, where two of their number had already met their grizzly ends, but they came together one less. Sizz-lorr, who recently decided to name himself Doc Scratch for inconceivable reasons, died in the night. The death was no natural one, however, as his head had been inexplicably replaced with a giant, shattered cueball. Obviously, the mysterious and supernatural Death Note was to blame for this most grievous defiling of the laws against nature. The villagers began to speak of who they thought was to blame, but one thought always remained in their hearts:

Doc Scratch/Sizz-lorr is dead.

Innocent. He was my bro.

Also read the text.

Doc scratch.

Giant shattered cueball.

aaaaaaaahh

My apologies. He was most definitely Innocent.

Heyheyhey.

You know who is mafia?

Light Yagami!

I inspected myself night one, to make sure I didn't have a sanity (I wouldn't put it past Coroxn to do that). However, I did find Flower Doll innocent night two.

Do we have a counter claim from an inspector?

Hey Coroxn, are there any vanilla townspeople?

The roles are in the first post. There are no vanilla townies, if you were planning to claim that. :|

Are you sure, Mai? Because that knowledge would prove you are mafia. We don't know if there are 2 or 3 death noters/ death erasers. If there are only two then that leaves one vanilla townie.

Mafia Leader/Death Noter Leader:You know who you are, and what your role is. Do not send in a night action for night one, both to avoid a major plot hole and to preserve game length. If you don't send in the night action for two nights, you will die and the next in line shall inherit your title.
Mafia Goons/Death Noters:You know who you are, and the line of succession if the leader should die.
Doctor/Death Eraserers:You know who you are. You could send in a night action, but no one is being targeted by the Death Noters tonight, and you might just curse someone. You can choose to use your Eraser or not, at will.
Brothers:You know who you are. You are not fishing brothers, you can simply talk outside the game.
Inspector/Shinigami Seer:You know who you are. You must send in your night action in, or risk being modkilled.
Lover:You know who you are. You must send in your night action in, or risk being modkilled.

As you can see, the lover gets a night action, meaning two people are not assigned lovers; the lover gets to pick.

Coroxn said there would be the same number of death noters as death erasers.
If there are no vanilla townies, then there are 3 mafia. If there are three mafia, mafia win when one more innocent is lynched.

(I might also note that if there are 3 death noters and the lover picked a mafia, we already lost.)

EDIT: you know what I just noticed? there were 3 nights for inspection so far :D

Mai, you're dead.

Last edited:

... What? I was just going with what the first post said. If that role list is to be believed, then yes. There are no vanilla townies. I was making an assumption based on the role list. If Coroxn would tell us the amount of roles, then why wouldn't he say whether there are vanilla townies?

See, look at this:

Mafia leader.
Mafia goon.
Mafia goon.

Doctor.
Doctor.
Inspector.
Brother.
Brother.
Lover.

It fits. No, I'm not sure, but why would Coroxn deviate from that setup and not tell us? Yes, there could be only two mafia goons if Coroxn decided not to tell us there would be a vanilla townie. Your point is...?

Yes, the mafia win if one more innocent is lynched. That's why we're lynching you! Unless they win when they're the only ones left or are equal to the town, in which case how could you be sure?

Also, Coroxn said in the sign-up thread there is no one without a role. I'm guessing that means vanilla townie, so. I don't really see your point?

Something about this setup doesn't make sense. Weren't there supposed to be the same number of death noters and death erasers? Oh well, i guess that didn't quite work.

Also, Coroxn said in the sign-up thread there is no one without a role. I'm guessing that means vanilla townie, so. I don't really see your point?

I must have missed that. Still, look back at my post.

I know there were three nights for inspection!

I told you; first night I inspected myself (to insure sanity), second night I inspected Flower Doll, and then I inspected you.

... Maybe he only counted the goons as death noters? Even though you're mafia, I have to agree. This is weird.

You probably could have just asked him about sanities. People do it all the time in other threads.

Well this is great. Our inspector is either dead or inactive. I'm Death Eraser by the way.

I probably could've, but... sanities don't really work if you ask about them! If I made an insane inspector, what would the point be if I answered truthfully when the recipient of the role asks if he's insane?

Ooor, I'm right here! Interesting claim, Death Noter.

C'mon. If i were really mafia I would have counter claimed inspector. Not that this proves anything, but.

Back
Top Bottom