• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Dialga Vs. Palkia

Which one is Better Dialga or Palkia

• Dialga

Votes: 37 34.6%
  • Palkia

Votes: 52 48.6%
  • I like them both

Votes: 12 11.2%
  • I like neither

Votes: 6 5.6%

• Total voters
Dialga.
The design is better than Palkia's in my opinion. Palkia just looks like... I don't know. It's just odd.
And I like blue/silver more than white/pink.

Can't believe Palkia is winning. It's so ugly. It looks like Groudon overloaded on drugs or something. :(
Dialga's like some godly dog. That's pretty awesome.

I know. Dialga FTW. Too bad I can't vote twice... Roar of Time looks awesome on my rented Pokemon Battle Revolution! And, this completely off topic, would anyone mind a quick PBR Wi-Fi battle?

I went with both because the whole is cooler than the sum of the parts.

Think about it:
Explore the universe of Travel through time

or do both

I think that the two need each other to exist - time is meaningless without space, but space is TOTALLY AND UTTERLY POINTLESS without time. Of the two, I think space is the base element that is helped along by time, but Dialge looks cooler so I voted for him. That steel/dragon combination cannon is just too good to ignore.

Palkia.Palkia.Palkia.

They are both good pokemon but nothing can defeat the awesomeness of Palkia.

Palkia. It is the sole reason I got Pearl, even though I wanted a Cranidos. I loved it then, and I loved it now. For those who hate Palkia's looks, well Dialga's design is UGLY! The only good that came from it was the Roar of Time style that I am currently using. I also hate how Nintendo seem to like Dialga better, with him almost beating Palkia in movie ten and leaving Palkia out of movie eleven. Such shame Nintendo has brought upon our pink Pal.

Dialga. It already looks 10,000x better than Palkia, plus Raor of Time has got to be one of the best moves there is.

Dialga. It already looks 10,000x better than Palkia, plus Raor of Time has got to be one of the best moves there is.

Um...not really. After using Roar of Time, Dialga cannot attack for one turn. Palkia's Spacial Rend only does 100 compared to Roar of Time's 150, but you aren't limited by having to recharge. Besides that, it is also 5% more accurate.

Turn 1: Roar of Time- 150, Spacial Rend- 100

Turn 2: Dialga must Recharge! Spacial Rend- 100

Between 2 turns, Dialga only did 150, while Palkia did 200. And that isn't including STAB and type advantages or stats and EV training. Essentially, Palkia wins.

And how does a blocky dog look better than a dinosaur?

Um...not really. After using Roar of Time, Dialga cannot attack for one turn. Palkia's Spacial Rend only does 100 compared to Roar of Time's 150, but you aren't limited by having to recharge. Besides that, it is also 5% more accurate.

Turn 1: Roar of Time- 150, Spacial Rend- 100

Turn 2: Dialga must Recharge! Spacial Rend- 100

Between 2 turns, Dialga only did 150, while Palkia did 200. And that isn't including STAB and type advantages or stats and EV training. Essentially, Palkia wins.

Since Roar of Time and Spacial Rend are both the same type, they get the same STAB and type advantage. In fact in a straight battle between the two Dialga is dealing double the damage of Palkia due to Dialga's Steel typing.
Effectively, despite the tactical superiority of Spacial Rend, Dialga will come out on top due to it's typing.

Back
Top Bottom