• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Did You Ever Want to Tell Something to a Character on Your Pokémon Games?

Re: Did You Ever Want to Tell Something to a Character on Your Pokémon Games?

And I bet you two also want to tie Archie up and throw him into the ocean.

I want to get Caitlin impeached from her position as Castle head in Platinum. Seriously, she makes her butler fight instead of her. If that's not enough to be empeached from the throne, I don't know what is.

Candice to admit she wants me

"Ok, time to show you how good candice....I mean her pokemon can be!"

Seriously, does she want to meet me in the janitors closet? :P

I really want to tell Looker "Let them steal the stone! I don't care if Heatran is woken up because I want to catch it, anyway!"

^If they steal the stone Heatran is automatically theirs.

ah yes, maxie in emerald... "Groudon, why did this happen?" *turns to you* "It was you! you did something that made groudon go away!"...wtf? I was spectating, ;.;

Oh, and in Pt, your 'friend' says "ok, so your a bit better than me."....Dude, I just wiped out your team without taking any damage whatsoever, and I'm just a BIT better than you? Wow, you must really view yourself as pretty good.

I'd wanna ask Cyrus how the heck he got a larger and stronger team in the amount of time that we were in the distortion world...Hello? No pokemon here?! No PC here?! Where did that extra pokemon come from??!!

Oh, and then every weekend you can fight your friend on d/p/pt and he says "you're not the only one getting stronger." From the looks of it, I don't think you've done a thing to train your pokemon.

I want to tell all those trainers when exactly they go to the Center to get their Pokes healed. And to tell them to SAY SOMETHING ELSE.

And tell the E4 to rightly broadcast themselves as the E5 instead of telling you "Oh, you have to fight the Champ now" JUST WHEN YOU THINK YOU'VE WON.

I want to tell the little ninja boys that they don't surprise me and to give up trying.

I've always wanted to tell the in-game rival how badly they're going to get owned before I battle them because they are incredibly weak. Even on the S.S. Anne in Yellow with an injured Nidorina and a poisoned Charmeleon I still defeated my rival. Also, in Emerald, the same goes for the Elite Four (five, really.) They stand no chance against a veteran player.

Pokemon League...I wanna tell them "I beat you several times before, yet, you still think you can win?"

"Oh, Jun! You are the best thing sense sliced bread! If I was playing transgender I'd be cracking gay jokes because I'm a Clingyshipper! Also, I'm going to kick your ass. Sorry dude."

"Oh, Blue! You are the second best thing sense sliced bread! If I was playing transgender I'd be cracking gay jokes because Palletshipping is my OTP! Also, I'm going to kick your ass because that's you point in this game. For me to kick your ass. Over and over."

That would scare them off.

Plus I really do fangirl over them too much. In fact, I fangirl over all the male rivals. No joke.

Yes, I know I'm weird.

"Oh pearl, why even at high level 80s, do you STILL waste ten turns trying to lower my stats?"

"Did you know that shorts are notorious for riding up and being, surprisingly, not comfy?"

Oh, and to all the Professors I have ever encountered in the beginning of my 'journey'. Save for ol' Grandpa Oak (who get's a honorable mention for forgetting his own grandson's name) and Elk (well, sometimes).

"Do you not see the breasts - I think my gender is already obvious."

EDIT: One last thing, for that scary social burnout Red.

"Say something. Please."

By Elk do you mean Elm?

I wanna tell Cyrus to shut up; he sounds like Hitler

i wanna tell the dude on fr\lg who says he doesnt remember losing that im gonna remind him by owning him again and hes a crackhead( also i hate the word owned)

I could have ranted at Cyrus (the head of Team Galactic in D/P) all day long, ESPECIALLY at Spear Pillar...
"What the hell were you doing, trying to get rid of 3 of the legendaries? And what's up with you, trying to destroy the universe?! What about your friends? The Pokemon in the reigons? Obviously you don't care about anything, you heartless person! SO STOP IT AND LET ME GET DIALGA ALREADY. -____-"

Back
Top Bottom