• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Digimon and Pokemon?

Do you play Pokemon and Digimon?

• I play neither.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
What would you want them to Digivolve to? I'd have him Digivolve into Lynxmon rather than Firamon, cause Lynxmon Digivolves into Mihiramon, who is awesome.

Does anyone have Dawn and/or Dusk for the DS? I'll give you my FC's for both when I get the chance! And Zenigame, you probably mean Firamon, not Flaremon. (Firamon Digivolves into Flaremon, and then Apollomon)

For Digivolution, who is better for Kamemon/Guilmon/Biyomon

Gawappamon or Tortamon?

Growlmon or Tyrannomon?

Birdramon or Saberdramon?

Oh, and their Megas would be either

Ebonwumon, JumboGamemon, or Plesiomon for Kamemon

Megidramon, Gallantmon Crimson Mode, or ChaosGallantmon for Guilmon

Phoenixmon, Gryphonmon, or Ornithmon for Biyomon

Sadly, no. The only one I have is Digimon World Data Squad. Not sure about Kamemon or Biyomon, but Gallantmon Crimson Mode would be best for Guilmon.

I love them both. ^_^ Pokemon has better games generally. But, Digimon's Anime is superior. Although Digimon games are semi entertaining. And Digimon is NOT a Pokemon clone. OK? It was made first actually in a vp game they were call Digital Monsters.

^I couldn't agree more. Actually, I like the Digimon games quite a lot, but still.

Avid fan of both. <3

I have Dusk for the DS, although I haven't touched it in forever and probably can't find it now. I've watched the first three seasons of the anime in their entirety and bits and pieces of the fourth and fifth. (I'd like to watch more of the fifth, though.) Tamers has to be the best season. For real.

A Digimon partner for me. Hmm. Dracmon, Gomamon, Tentomon, Veemon, or maybe Dorumon. :D

People who say Digimon copied Pokemon or vice-versa seriously make me sad. :(

Not into Digimon at all. I used to be, when the original anime series where shown over here in the UK (when I were but a wee lad). Soyeah, just the Pogeymanz for me.

Avid fan of both. <3
Ditto~

I am playing both right now, Diamond and Dawn for the DS. I much prefer the Digimon anime to Pokémon, and the games are both super awesome in my opinion. Right now I am in a total Digimon phase though. :D

Partner for me? Definitely Tsukaimon :3~

Spaekle Oddberry said:
People who say Digimon copied Pokemon or vice-versa seriously make me sad. :(

*high-five*

Digimon was originally a Tamagotchi aimed at boys. Pokemon was a video-game based on collecting monsters. Digimon came before Pokemon, and the Pokemon anime came before Digimon's. How can you say that someone copied based off that?

The only thing they have in common is that they have monsters that evolve (Digivolving was a concept in the Tamagotchi thing) and fight. Oh, and the name. Wow. The similarities make me fall back on my feet (but there is a Digimon which is such an obvious rip-off of Scyther that I'll make a scan of it if I ever find my Digimon and Pokemon books).

It goes like this:
Digimon has the better show. Pokemon has the better games. I've never actually played a Digimon game, though my friend gave me one for my B-day and I haven't opened the box yet. Don't tell her. :/

Some of the Digimon are way too overly-muscular/ugly for my taste.

For Digivolution, who is better for Kamemon/Guilmon/Biyomon

Gawappamon or Tortamon?

Growlmon or Tyrannomon?

Birdramon or Saberdramon?
Missed this, but Tortamon for Kamemon, Growlmon for Guimon, and either or for Biyomon. Tyrannomon is a really bad choice; Gallantmon and ChaosGallantmon are incredible battlers. Much better base stats and the more choices, the better. Not entirely sure about Kamemon's evolution line, but I know Shaujimon is incredibly fast and has a better dodge rate than a giant turtle. JumboGamemon is for attack and defense, so pick and choose~

I've only ever played the Pokemon games. I remember the Digimon anime and it was cool enough, but I didn't watch enough TV to keep up with it.

I love Patamon, though. I've got two plushies of him <3~

Which starter back in Digimon World 3 do you like best?

Balance (Kotemon, Renamon, Patamon)

Powerful (Monmon, Agumon, Renamon)

Maniac (Bearmon, Guilmon, Patamon)

I prefer Powerful, since I like Agumon and Renamon, but Monmon is AWESOME!

Woot. I adore the show; watched all the seasons but 5, and am currently rewatching them on Youtube. Don't own the games, so I can't compare to the Pokemon ones. I do think the anime is better than Pokemon's: more plots, character development... ^^ But I haven't watched the Pokemon anime for years, except when I decided to check out movie 8 a few months ago. And I can't choose the Digimon I'd like to have; there are too many. XD

Probably replying to long-gone discussion, but... Nanimon? Betsumon is way more creepier than Nani. ;__; Seriously, it looks like a pedophile.

Anyway! I quite like Digimon, though I haven't watched the show in ages. My favourite's Triceramon, and I also like Coelamon, just for it being the first Champion (I think?) Digimon I got in DW1. :3 I got the Maniac Pack in DW3, though I later switched out Kuma for an Agumon, and I'm also doodle-scratching a Patamon in Paint.

I think I'd have a Penguinmon for a partner, though it's not like you get to choose. Maybe Wormmon or Kunemon.

*Goes to Wikimon and searches Betsumon*
O.o Please tell me that's it's belly button and not something else.

*looks* Eeeeeek!!! I am so glad it's not in Digimon World: Dusk or Dawn, unlike Nanimon. It has it's *censored* hanging out... x_x

Speaking of creepy Digimon, SaberLeomon is cool and all, but they could have picked a better way to animate him in Dawn/Dusk. D:

I dunno where my Dusk cartridge is right now, but I was getting kinda bored of it last time I played it. I've beaten the main story and I have all the Digimon I really wanted. My first idea is to just start over, but I don't wanna lose my LucemonCM or my Piedmon or my Flamedramon or... well, yeah. ;_; Also why is Raidramon not in the game. He's like my favorite.

I also have a Tanemon with insanely high stats because I like her as a Tanemon. Cutest. Digimon. Ever. :D

Back
Top Bottom