• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Do you ever wish you could read people's minds?

Do you want to be a mind reader?

• Yeah!

Votes: 34 72.3%
  • Heck no!

Votes: 13 27.7%

• Total voters
meh, i suppose it is pretty scary if your thinking something private when someone reads your mind, but the only time i ever do that is at 12 o'clock at night when i can't sleep, so i'm safe ^_^

There is one person whose mind I really, really, really want to read, though I fear its contents.
And that is one of my friends, who I thought was an innocent, quiet, adorably nice person.
She is deeper than that.
Sorry, your privacy does not matter. You are too quiet and rarely express opinions, so your mind shall be raided.
*insert evil laugh*

There is one person whose mind I really, really, really want to read, though I fear its contents.
And that is one of my friends, who I thought was an innocent, quiet, adorably nice person.
She is deeper than that.
Sorry, your privacy does not matter. You are too quiet and rarely express opinions, so your mind shall be raided.
*insert evil laugh*

i'm scared now, because i'm actually kinda like that in real life O_O it makes me scared you would want to read my mind

Of any power to exist, this would be the one I would want most. To see the truth in someone. Disturbing secrets would appeal to me. XP

It would depend. If it was only me then it would be special. If everybody could read each others minds, then we wouldn't need to talk out loud therefore that would be our language.

This topic reminds me of a movie called What a Woman Wants where this guy has no respect for women and has an accident wich makes him be able to read women's minds. yeah, it's a good movie. Lol, I love chick flicks.

Only by choice. I mean, really, just think of what will happen if you go to a mall or some other type place and you hear ALL them thoughts.

:<

Yeah I do. Being able to see the truth in anybody although it could be rude but nah I dont care having these would be cool. Just think while I'm doing nothing I could read anybodys mind and it would be cool to be able to manipulate it. whahahaha

Back
Top Bottom