• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Doctor Who: Series 4 discussion thread (remade)

I was a bit of an idiot the other day when my friend said, 'And Ianto and Gwen are going to be in it too! ^^' and I went '*scoff* I HATE it when people say 'and ianto and gwen', didn't you know yet? All of Torchwood are going to be in it!'

...and then I remembered and sort of cried for a bit sheepishly. ;_;

But YEAH I liked Turn Left. It was an okay episode, it wasn't hugely epic as my friends are saying, I preferred the last one, which was the most awesome low-budget thing I've ever seen. Only Doctor Who can make the majority of an episode be in /one set/ and still have it psychologically traumatising.

I have just been introuduced to the series thanks to my good friend animorph. He is getting me caught up with everything, and i would have to say my favorite episode so far would have to be"Forest of the Dead". I am slowly working through the first season and we just finished episode 5.

Turn Left was pretty awesome, and RTD managed to shove a slice of hereditary Welsh RAcism there, too. As in: America turns into fat (Well, 60mil, but still...) London is pretty muched nuked, and England starts a second holocaust ("English for the English")...

Me and my cousin were like: "Woah! Bit risky, innit?"

Also that Donna being hopeful that she'll survive reminds me of Bleach, somehow... Must be an Orihime scene :S

Also, I didn't watch the first two series, so I'ma go alluc.org it, heh.

Last edited:
I didn't enjoy the previous two finales; I hope today's finale is better.

Seven days?!!?!? Nooooooooooo!

Who's the next doctor going to be? This means Tennant was bluffing when he said it wasn't going to be his last series when he was being interviewed on Johnathan Ross. Although he might not fully regenerate or something. I bet his hand will do something to help him. Or not, either way is fine.

Another thing I'm wondering is why the rift is still in Cardiff; wouldn't i be where the Earth used to be? But then that means the rift would move every year when the Earth moves away from there.

I haven't been watching Sarah Jane Adventures, but whatever happened to her model of K9?

And that massive TO BE CONTINUED is just rubbing it in that he have to wait a WHOLE WEEK!

"My vision is not impaired!"

"Wanna swap?"

"Outer Space Face Book!"

And

Oh my god, I've touched that weird spire that Torchwood used as a telephone pole!!! XD

I have if it's what I think, anyway :S

Oh my god, I've touched that weird spire that Torchwood used as a telephone pole!!! XD

If you zoom in there on Google Earth and make it show security and speed cameras, the one on top of the fountain is called 'Torchwood'!

EDIT: Oh my god I just remembered that I had a dream about that last night!

NO! NO NO NO NO NOO!
There's no way they'd do this. Not right as Rose comes back. And the series is taking a break next year so Tennant can work on Shakespeare. There'd be no need for a break otherwise.
And why was there no trailer huh? Because it's still Tennant!
Loved the rest of the episode though.
Sarah Jane won't die. Russel would have thousands of fans after his blood if she does

And why was there no trailer huh? Because it's still Tennant!

Why was there no trailer between Rise of the Cybermen and Age of Steel? Because it had Cybermen! The Doctor not regenerating into a different form or whatever is by no means the only reason for the lack of a trailer--Rise of the Cybermen was too long to fit a trailer in, if I recall correctly.

Why was there no trailer between Rise of the Cybermen and Age of Steel? Because it had Cybermen! The Doctor not regenerating into a different form or whatever is by no means the only reason for the lack of a trailer--Rise of the Cybermen was too long to fit a trailer in, if I recall correctly.

If that were the case, then they'd upload it on the BBC website instead.
But it's a fact
that Tennant is staying on. He's in the Christmas special
Proofstuffs.

Well.

That was bloody epic. I haven't shouted at the TV like that in a long time. :D

Am I a bad person for giggling when the Dalek came around the corner and shot the Doctor :)?

Not really, I laughed for ages when Tom Baker fell off that mast!

But only because I thought the effects were bad.

I knew it was going to come anyway. Because I'm special.

I don't really watch it much, maybe once a month, but am I right in assuming that by the way he died and started transforming/whatever, there's going to be a new actor? I liked David Tennant...

Back
Top Bottom