• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Does Ash's team stink?

And do we, older Pokemon fans, really do care about how entertaining it is?
Ash is 10, the same age as you. And taking into consideration that EP001 aired in 1998, if he aged he'd be much older than you (around 21-ish). The anime is aimed for people your age.

I can hardly call you an 'older' pokemon fan when there are pokemon fans on this very forum that are twice your age.

also this sentence makes no sense
He should have the following Pokemon: Raichu, Infernape, Staraptor, Tangrowth, Gabite, and Yanmega at this point of the Japanese Pokemon show.
If you don't like the anime, whining 'it should be like this!' isn't going to change it. We all know that the anime is bad and most of us are used to it by now (remember, this started in 1998, and it while it wasn't as bad as it was now, as far as anime goes it was fairly pathetic). If you don't like it, don't watch it! The scriptwriters aren't looking for deep, thought-out material, they're looking for money and merchandising, which they get from pumping out horrible anime.

your posts need more ~*emphasis*~

Even so, there are pokemon fans that are 20. And most pokemon fans are 10+.

way to completely ignore the rest of my points, thanks

Back
Top Bottom