• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Does Ash's team stink?

FireMario

I say yes because he never evolves them and never won any league. And he cares way to much about them. Yeesh, he should train them a little harder:freaked:. And his team is sub-limal too. look at it, the only member that's even close to decent is his Staraptor and it still, is sub-limal also. He should either train harder, get better Pokemon, or evolve them.

It's not like the only unevolved Pokémon he had last saga was Corfish or anything. -_-

Okay pet peeve over, we won't know until DP is over and everyone is fulled trained and devolped.

...evolve his Pokemon...?

THe guys who make the show don't care whether or not Ash has a good team. They just care if the mons in it are cute/cool enough.

They're not going to give him good mons unless they're marketable. Get over it.

I hate how he can get away with having such a pitiful team because he can create such incredible tactics as THUNDER ARMOR!!!!!!!!!!1!!!1!!!one!!!

LOL EPIC FAIL from Ash. He should get something cool like a Elekid or something not named a starter Pokemon. Staraptor and Gliscor are boring. That goes for Buizel too.

Oh, then you all should be dancing a little jig. Satoshi (Ash)'s getting rid of his most entertaining Pokémon, Glion (Gliscor), for a god-forsaken Fukamaru (Gible).

You'll just love it.

*walks off fuming*

I say yes because he never evolves them and never won any league. And he cares way to much about them. Yeesh, he should train them a little harder:freaked:. And his team is sub-limal too. look at it, the only member that's even close to decent is his Staraptor and it still, is sub-limal also. He should either train harder, get better Pokemon, or evolve them.

The word is subliminal, which means something completely different to the way you're using it.

Also, the anime is famous for sucking; I can't believe that you're taking it so seriously. It doesn't matter how much he cares for his pokemon or how hard he trains them - he's going to act the same way all the time because the anime is a constructed, scripted piece of work. He doesn't lose because his team stinks, he loses because that's what it says in the script. :/

Oh, then you all should be dancing a little jig. Satoshi (Ash)'s getting rid of his most entertaining Pokémon, Glion (Gliscor), for a god-forsaken Fukamaru (Gible).

You'll just love it.

*walks off fuming*

Well, I really don't want this thread to be locked, but i have to say that that would be nice. Gliscor should go bye-bye. Gible should join Ash. And do we, older Pokemon fans, really do care about how entertaining it is? Okay, but there is only one thing I like about Ash: he switches his team before he goes to a new region. That's fairly smart. Other then that, he's a piece of crap. He should have the following Pokemon: Raichu, Infernape, Staraptor, Tangrowth, Gabite, and Yanmega at this point of the Japanese Pokemon show.

Older? You're ten. You're still a kid! You're not even a Pre-teen!

And you know what? Satoshi should never have a team like that! It solves all of his problems! There's no tension! Heck, I bet they even wouldn't have any personality the way you want the show!

Oh, and about that Raichu, Pikachu will never evolve. You know why? It's because a) Pikachu is the mascot and b) it would be extremely OOC for Pikachu to want to/for Satoshi to make him do!

Honestly, if you all hate the anime so much that every thread bashes it, don't watch it. Read Special or play the games! They seem to be more up your alley.

Heck, Satoshi doesn't even do half the crap you complain about him doing anymore!

And I said it once, and I'll say it again: the only not evolved Pokémon he had last saga that could be evolved was Heigani (Corphish).

You'll just love it.

*walks off fuming*

Has that been confirmed yet or not?

Either way, Gible is awesome. I wish it would be that Buizel that left, though.

And you know what? Satoshi should never have a team like that! It solves all of his problems! There's no tension! Heck, I bet they even wouldn't have any personality the way you want the show!

Because the anime had plenty of tension in it to begin with.

The basic idea with choosing Ash's Pokemon is summed up like so:

Select a Pokemon.

1. Is the Pokemon cute and easily merchandisable?
-Yes: Go to 2
-No: Go to 5
2. Is it a good battler?
-Yes: Go to 3
-No: Go to 3
3. Do the people who make the anime give a crap if it's a good battler?
-No: Go to 4
-Yes: Wrong answer, you idiot.
4. Congratulations! It can be a member on Ash's team!
5. Why would we put a Pokemon like that on his team?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom