• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Dragon's Den

Link is in my sig under My Safari Zone Profile, right next to link to Haunted Asylum. and WHAT!!!??? IT CAN'T!!!??? THIS IS MADNESS!!

NO!! THIS. IS. SPARTA!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: Dang. You're right. Then I shall have my Togetic use Fly! (Link in sig)

Last edited:
Ok, You pay and enter throught the gates. You fly to the second floor and get off, your togetic panting. The floor is kinda wet, bu you dont mind. You've been through worse to get rare pokemon. All of a sudden, you get slapped across the face by something wet. You seem to be intruding apon a (female) magikarp's home. Would you like to take it home, or move on?

Brock:You fly up and land on the 4th floor, and begin to walk. You feel your togetic land on your head, but pay no heed. Then you here togetic's cry from a while bach, and look up, finding a female swablu. keep it or move on?
Ruffled feathers: You fly up to the second floor and get dropped by your Chatot (landing safely, thank god). You return it and begin to walk. Then, you feel a pecking at your feet. Its a male Swablu! Keep it or move on?

Momoharu: you fly up to the second floor and get off the fiery beast's back. The land is wet, so you return your charizard to its pokeball. Upon looking down, you see a nearly scorched female horsea. Take it or move on?

Ruffledfeathers: You leave the swablu and find a place to fly up. You get through to the 4th floor, and look around. You almost get knocked back down, though, by a male zubat. Keep it or move on?

Brock: You land on the 6th floor safely, and start walking. You almost fall a couple times, but manage to keep your balance. Then you almost get bumped down by a female Shelgon. Keep it or move on?

Brock: congrats on catching a female shelgon!

Ruffledfeathers: You keep walking and get to the 6th floor safely. You start walking and feel something bite your foot. You jump up and down a bit, and eventually kick off a male gible. Keep it or move on?

Ruffledfeathers: you walk by the gible and find a place which to go up from. Unfortunetly, the mad little Gible thinks its better for you to go down, and pushes you into the hole. You fall, and land on some cushions. ouch. a speaker says, "GAME OVER"

OK, i just changed the formula to find if you fall or not. Before the chances were 10%, 20% 30%, etc. I'm not telling this formula, yet.

Momoharu: you ignore the horsea and find a place for your charizard to go up. On the fourth floor, you get of you charizard who is slowly drifting of to sleep. Soon you realize there is a female Swablu singing in its ear. keep it or move oN?

Magikarp gives you a big flop, and you land on the first floor. On the bright side, you land on something squishy... a very angry female ekans. keep it or move on?

You get up off the ekans, apologize, and find the next floor. You start walking, and here a familiar flopping sound. The female magikarp flops at you, a bit higher than your other one did ealrier. keep her or move on?

Back
Top Bottom