• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[DYING] Virus and Vaccine: A Digimon RP

((Light Fang? They're still in Task Canyon.

You know, most of your questions are answered in previous posts and/or the first post.))

((I know I'm the scout, but I was waiting for someone else to post before continuing.))

The other tamer and her Gatomon finally reached the top, and the Gatomon let loose a Holy attack that hit the foremost Growlmon. It sank to the ground, defeated, but then the other two quickly advanced in its place.

"Deluge!" Zephyr cried. "Harpoon Vulcan!" This time, Deluge's horn glowed a bright white as it gathered metal energy, and then the shot diverged into two strikes that hit each Growlmon squarely in the chest. One was deterred, but one spat forth a blast of fire at Deluge. The smell of crisping fur filled the air, and the Ikkakumon roared in pain.

((Sorry for the absence... Anyway...

DigiNavi form:
Name: Kokuwamon
Digimon: Kapurimon-Kokuwamon-Kuwagamon-Okuwamon-GranKuwagamon
Appearance: Normal
Summary: Has a nice, fun-loving personality, and is very loyal and intelligent.))

"Hey, got a message. Seems we got a Navi."

"To manage the home, right?" Ae asked.

"I see you know more than you show."

"You're saying I don't look smart?" Kevin ignored with a smile. To counter, Ae added "Maybe we make it in time..."

"For what?" He still kept asking all the way, until they arrived. Chief Julia was standing with ChaosGallantmon and a metallic Digimon. After proper introductions, Kevin asked "I suppose you are our Navi?"

"You bet I am!" Kokuwamon said happily.

"Welcome to the team then!" Ae said, rivaling his good mood. After arriving home, Kokuwamon directed himself to the computer, on which he started working immediately.

"I guess we should let him be for now..." Ae mumbled. Kevin nodded, and heard another beeping. This time was a mission message.

"Ready to kick some more butt?" Kevin asked, already knowing the answer.

"Yeah! Actually, I wish our mission had been Light Fang's. They get to fight more..."

"We fought too." Kevin replied.

"Yeah, one Champion and two Rookies. They get THREE infected Champions!"

"You're fighting-obsessed..." Kevin mumbled, as they made way for the Union Room.

"Mind if we help?" Serenity asked Zeph as she prepared to attack.

"Serenity, I think you should digivolve. I don't believe it's possible for them to be defeated by a Rookie Digimon," advised Flora.

"Wow, you actually expressed intelligence!" she said sarcastically. "Patamon, digivolve to...Angemon!" she yelled as her body took on a more humanoid shape and she sprouted two more pairs of white angel wings.

"Serenity, use...wait, what attacks do you know?" Flora wondered as she took out her DigiDex. "Uh...try Heaven's Knuckle!"

Serenity held out a clenced fist, which started to glow with holy energy. She approached the nearest Growlmon cautiously, attempting to avoid being hit.

Last edited:
((I suppose starting off the battle as a rookie Digimon is alright, but you'll need to Digivolve Patamon to Angemon so that you follow the Required Level for this mission.))

The Angemon rushed up to the growlmon, fist glowing with heavenly light, and delivered a powerful punch straight to its face. The Growlmon was thrown back, rolling head over heels before stopping and staying there. The last Growlmon, furious at its partners' defeat, breathed out a huge tongue of fire that caught both Serenity and Deluge. Serenity wasn't hurt much, having just come into the battle, but Deluge was badly hurt after having already taken one fireball.

"Hang in there, Deluge! You can do this! Finish it off with another Harpoon Vulcan!" With a huge effort, the Ikkakumon raised his head. His horn glowed bright white and then fired two shots, one after another. They hit the Growlmon and it roared one final time before collapsing.

Zeph quickly got out her Digivice and degenerated Deluge, who slumped to the ground immediately, char marks evident on his fur. "Sorry about that," she murmured to him. "I'll get you healed as soon as I can."

Meanwhile, the virus marks on the growlmon began fading. Zeph got out her Digivice and motioned for the others to get theirs out, too. She walked up to the nearest Growlmon and scanned its DNA.

Initializing Virus scan...

Erase virus?

[Yes]

Virus erase process initializing...

Virus erase successful.

The Growlmon's eyes fluttered, and it sat up.

"Oy, where am I?" it muttered. "I feel as if I've been asleep for a long time... but-- ow! Why do I hurt so much!" it massaged its arm.

"You've just been infected by a virus," Zeph said sternly. "We of Light Fang had to defeat you in order to purge you of the virus, but you should be okay now and vaccinated against future virus attacks."

"A virus?!" the Growlmon exclaimed, shocked. "Oh geez. I'm so sorry if I hurt you at all... I can't believe I was infected by a virus! I'll... I'll try and be more careful in the future."

"That's the spirit!" said Zeph, giving the Growlmon a thumbs-up before going over to collect Deluge. She got a GateDisk from out of her pack, and warped back to Shine Terminal.

((I hope that's good and I didn't miss any steps. ^^;))

((Those are linked to your names in the sign up list))

**Light Fang's Mission Complete**

Mysti, Zeph, and Flora received 5 Tamer Points.​

((And now you'll get that DigiNavi message, btw))
------

After Night Claw's mission briefing, Demi and Lunamon headed for Dark Terminal. They used the DigiGate to warp to Magnet Mine.

"Hey Demi, don't you think I should Digivolve right now?"

"Not yet. I can't find any signs of Keramon or Kurisarimon anywhere."

After a few turns and pathways, however, they did find their quarry...

((I know this is a bit late, but who's going to be scouting? If nobody wants to, I'll do it.))

"Good job, Clawslash!" yelled Mysti as she gave her partner a high-five. Mysti's Digivice gave a beep. "I got a message!"

Light Fang Tamers,

Thanks for your work at Task Canyon. As a reward, you are all invited to DarkMoonCITY's Union Room to meet your DigiNavi. They are all Digimon who have no Tamers but still worked to become a member of the Union. You all have a choice on who you are matched up with. Any Light Fang Tamers who do not

"Well, lets go then!" yelled Gatomon as they headed back towards DarkMoonCITY.

((DigiNavi form:
Name: Renamon
Digimon: Renamon-Kyuubimon-Taomon-Sakuyamon
Appearance:The purple is a sky blue, and her white is silver. Her yellow fur is a little darker, too.
Summary: Basically she's the excact opposite of Clawslash, kind, caring, a loner at times.))

Re: Virus and Vaccine: A Digimon RP

((DigiNavi form:
Name: Kou (Kudamon)
Digimon: Kudamon - Reppaemon - Tylinmon - Sleipmon
Appearance: Fairly normal for a Kudamon. Perhaps the yellow markings on her back are a little thicker than normal.
Summary: Stern and serious, Kou is very devoted to her work and doesn't have time for distractions. Zeph likes her, but Deulge is rather impatient with her... uh, impatience.))

Zeph read the message on her Digivice with little reaction, and then began to proceed to DarkmoonCITY. First, however, she picked up a FullRestore at a nearby vendor's. She fed the drops to the limp Deluge, who swallowed, coughed, spluttered, and sat up.

"Geez. I don't care what they do for you, that stuff tastes awful," he grumbled. The burn marks on his coat were fading as his fur grew back. Zeph placed him on the ground and they made for the bridge between the two cities.

((Um, um, it's the Union Room, not Center Bridge. Your Union Room is in SunshineCITY.))

((I forgot to add Renamon would like to be called Foxy(I know, it stinks, but today's just not a creative day!)))

((Erm...am I the only person who thinks that a female Patamon digiolving into a seemingly male Digimon seems kinda odd?))

"Yaaaaaaay! We won!" shouted Flora. Serenity, although she had just been sprinkled with a fireball, had to smile. As she reverted back into a Patamon, she noticed that there was a message on the Digivice.

"Hey! Flora!" she yelled. "Looks like we're getting somebody to watch the house! And best of all, WE CAN PICK!"

Flora was excited to meet their "DigiNavi," as the message called it. They happily started off towards SunshineCITY.

((Name: Mini (Biyomon)
Digimon: Biyomon-Birdramon-Garudamon-Phoenixmon
Appearance: A regular Biyomon
Summary: Mini can be a bit silly at times, but is very committed to helping Light Fang purify the Digital World.

Eh-heh. I made sure that this one would work. ^^))

Last edited:

((Flora: Not accepted. Terriermon is Beast species. And in case you were curious, Lopmon is Dark species.))

((...I really got to be careful with this stuff. ^^;

Edited.))

((I'll be scout, because if I wait any longer, this RP is going to die. >>;))

"Hey Demi, it's BlackGuilmon," he said over the Digivice. "I've done scans on the area. I'll send you the Virus Digimon scans."

The scan data of three Digimon appeared on the screen of her Digivice.

"Two Rookie-level Keramon and one Champion-level Kurisarimon. All Dark species Digimon." Demi calmly read out, despite the very Digimon being right before her. She was a bit more confident in her skills now because of her last mission. "Time to Digivolve, Lunamon."

"Alright!"

The surrounding scenery began to fade away, being replaced by streams of random numbers, letters, even Japanese characters. Lunamon's silhouette began to change and morph into a now-familiar shape.

"Lunamon Digivolve to... Lekismon!"

Lekismon promptly emerged from the cloud of data. She then let loose a Soulful Kick on the head Kurisarimon, knocking him backwards.

Back
Top Bottom