• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Eclipse Tower

Typh:
Taking Bob up to floor 2, You notice an onsuing fight between a Rhydon and a Nidorina. Capture or Continue?

Typh:
Oxygen level - 70%
That Nidorina seems to like you, she's protecting you )or at least she is in her own mind) from that Rhydon, who seems to have buggered of. Capture her?

Let's be adventurous, shall we? I'll use another $2 and go to the 5th floor. I can search there twice, what with the oxygen tank, amiright?

Blazhy:
Actually, you can only search once, otherwise you fall from 100km.
But regardless, you grab your Oxygen tank and have your Dodrio jump along the structure of the tower. Santori knocks out one of the bricks and you know it's time to stop and put your oxygen mask on. What you see is a Magnezone firing a Zap Cannon at something else that's too far away to see. Capture or Continue (I don't recommend the latter)

Typh: (this is almost redundant)
nidorina
IT'S A GIRL!

Hmm, let's go again. Santori, extra oxygen tank, yadda yadda yadda.

I have a feeling that I'll run out of money soon at this rate.

Blazhy:
Well, no objections here. You nab the tank, ride your flightless bird up to the top floor of the tower and find a fierce battle between a Tyranitar and a Rhyperior, both of which are jumping on floating pieces of the tower. Capture or die.

Blazhy:
tyranitar
It's a bloke Tyranitar. And your Dodrio decides to jump on a bit of loose tower and you ride it back down to earth like a meteor.

e_e Did I ever mention I'm scared of heights?

Last time, I promise. Santori, 4th floor. Oxygen tank pff who needs an oxygen tank.

Blazhy:
Going up to the 4th floor this time, You notice an Aerodactyl hiding from the cold. Capture or Return?

Back
Top Bottom