• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Elite Four Choice Pokémafia - Game Thread

Re: Elite Four Choice Pokémafia - Game Thread

I don't know. All I know is I got a significantly different failure message this time

24-hour time extension.

Last one for this phase.

Well I'm casting my vote for Wargle. She already seemed pretty suspicious to me, but the fact that nobody died when she was blocked (doubleblocked?) makes her even more so

Well then. Feel free to leave me a vm apology when you're wrong :p

((btw this last second "I've always been suspicous" is totes not werid at all))

Also need I remind you that one of those blocks also protects? So it's probably that the mafia tried to kill me, but hey. Why think when we could randomly vote.

It's not a random vote, I'm legitimately suspicious of you and have been for a few days. :/

Holy fuck, I focused so much on ASB, I completely forgot about this for like three days. That's an entire phase. Whoops.

Anyways.

Lucian reported that his entire collection of books was stolen. Such a nefarious deed... That the remaining Elite Four decided to put the poor man out of his misery.

Wargle, the Lucian, is dead. She was innocent.

72 hours for night actions.

The next morning, Phoebe was nonwhere to be seen. There was only a little girl where you'd normally find her in her room, and that girl would vanish from your sight as soon as you looked upon something else.

How strange.

Altissimo, the Phoebe, is dead. She was innocent.

72 hours for discussion.

7 left, and presumably one of those are Mafia. I think we should go for a mass roleclaim, then sort it out from there. We could weed out the consistencies, and we can always lynch anyone who refuses/doesn't show up.

Hmm, a mass roleclaim could maybe be a bad idea if there are still two mafia members left, and we end up putting a target on someone's head tonight? ..But we're probably getting close to the end of the game anyways, and I'd rather have a productive last few day phases than silence, right. I guess I'm down for a mass roleclaim if you guys are down.

Well shit.
(Phoebe's a ghost trainer she can totally come back from the dead to say "Well shit" shut up)

Yeah, I'm down for mass claiming. If nothing else, it makes the game more interesting!

Sure! Massclaim is really our only idea right now...

....It doesn't really work if nobody claims.

Anyway, here's a list of all living players and what they have claimed.

VM: Neutraliser
Dazel: (One-shot Bulletproof) Bomb, it looks like.
Dar: Unclaimed
Butterfree: Ghosty rolecop thingy
Zero Moment: doesn't have an actual name for the role, but I'll call it the Super Referee for this game.
Dragon: Unclaimed
Lilycolo: "Disruptive role", but otherwise unclaimed

Looks like Dar, Dragon, and Lilycolo are the only ones yet to claim. If they end up unclaimed by the end of the Day, I think we should expect a Pokemon Battle.

Okay, I'm a healblocker and I think I know how Superbird died a couple nights ago? That.. might have been me, haha. That night I targeted Superbird too (with the intention of blocking him), so I think there was a healerclash there.

I know Altissimo's role doesn't seem like it could healclash but there's a specific mention of healclashing in mine, so unless there's yet another healer (???) Iiii think that's that.

Dazel: (One-shot Bulletproof) Bomb, it looks like.
Er, I'm not quite a bomb. I won't certainly kill my attacker, nor will I certainly take a single hit; I have the move Barrier, and I may only use it once. So if I'm attacked on a night that I don't use Barrier, I'm dead. I've been waiting to use it for a night that I feel like I'm actually in danger, since it's a one-time use. It's... kind of precarious.

So unless Wargle was lying for whatever reason the other day, Dazel and Lilycolo are innocent? That leaves me kinda suspicious of Dar, since they've only posted to jump on the abstain bandwagon early in the game. Care to speak up?

24-hour time extension. Last one for the Day.

Back
Top Bottom