• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

'Ello

Connoiseusse Burgundy

Like a piece of burnt toast!
Pronoun
she
I am PenguinAndFriends. You may just call me And. I am posting this to say hello. As you could probably guess from the title, and this being in the introductions part of the forums.

*hides from avatar*

Well hi! I'm Superbird, the resident Flying-type expert here at the Cave. Can I get you any refreshments? Tea and cod, maybe? Or coffee and salmon?

Anyway, if you'll look to the left, you'll see miscellaneous discussion. That's for the non-pokemon stuff. Following that is the creativity wing, where you can post your sprites and artwork and writing and other creativity for critique or just to show off. Finally, there's the Anime-Style Battling forum -- you definitely want to check that out, trust me on that.

So, have fun! Any questions, feel free to ask anyone.

Greetings, I am Nanab, resident bunch of bananas. Since I like doing this and to uphold customs; Here, have a foam sword! :3 Dem penguins are cool. And how did you get into my cave/house? I come home after a good day of exploring, turn my back on my crafting table and bam! Half of my living room is gone.

Back
Top Bottom