• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Era of Escape: Days of the Damned

Celesta woke to a cold hard floor and some uncomfortable chains. A damp puddle to her left had managed to catch and completely ruin her tail's cleanliness. Her hair was mostly intact, but it was ridiculously messy compared to her standards. Windblown and pretty was one thing, but the terrible bedhead of a normal arcanine was an ugly plague that needed to die. Looking around for her trainer (and subsequently her trainer's hair brush), she then realized that she was actually unable to move other than a few feet around. A few shackles around her paws was the (not too fashionable either) cause.

She remembered her days as a pet, one of the many puppies in a fancy breeder's litter. She recalled little other than living there and sneaking out of the house for some reason to be found by Liza. However, sometimes when they let her out they had to use chains to make sure they didn't run off. It couldn't be anything more worrying here, with Liza taking care of her...

Liza! Why wasn't she here? The other days events suddenly came back to her. Some trainers confronting her, calling her a rocket, her trying to fight back... she was panicked, and all she managed to do before she was knocked out was biting onto a blastoise with her best idea at the time, fire fang. Of course it had to respond with hydro pump...

All she had to do was melt the chains, and then she would go to Liza. That stupid blastoise would be getting a solarbeam to the face if it met up with her again.

She took a deep breath and blew out a hot and steady stream of fire, the flamethrower heating up the metal to what she thought would be far too much for it to bear. It got much warmer around her, announcing her presence and attempt to escape.

Instead, her chains mostly absorbed the heat wihtout melting much at all. Its rising temperature only fueled her energy to create more fire, and she angrily torched her bindings. All it offered it did was offer a stinging retaliation that almost burned her, the fire type. She growled in irritation at the offending metal.

Giving up for now on her bindings for now, she realized that other pokemon were in here with her and imprisoned as well. Maybe if they all worked together, they could get free?

"Hey everyone," the arcanine called out, "do you guys have anything that wouldn't be heat resistant? I tried melting my chains off, but it didn't work. I still might be able to get yours off, though. Mine are kind of loose, loose enough to walk around a bit. Maybe I can help?"

((Apparently the chains reflect attacks? I couldn't imagine how it could rebound fire, so it hit. She can move about a bit because she put up little struggle before being defeated.))

Last edited:
Her trainer card. It had to be somewhere, just like the man next to her's. But no, they had taken that too. "Damn," she muttered, repeating what he had just said. But then he mind switched to something else. "What do you think they did with our Pokemon? Steal them? Hurt them?" She was becoming panicked. Settle down, Jo. Deep breaths. Yes, that's it. She turned to the next voice that had spoken to her.

"Spike... Yes, I think I remember you. I remember winning the contest with Helen's dazzling charge. But your Pokemon was very good, too, I might add. Good enough to come in second place." She smiled in Spike's general direction.

Then another male spoke to her. "I thought you would least be able to get out of being captured...at least based on what I heard about you." She frowned, brow furrowing. "Yes, well, it's kind of hard to escape from someone's grasp when they grab you from behind a stuff a chloroform-soaked rag into your face when all you know how to do is create pretty attacks. What could I have done? Dazzled them with my Pokemon's beautiful moves?" She said, sarcastically.

The girl named Liza spoke up now. "Oh, Liza. I haven't heard of you before. I'm sorry, they must have taken everyone's Pokemon, didn't they? We have no hope of escaping, huh?"

Then she thought of something. "Wait, they must be keeping our Pokemon in cells like these ones. Maybe they can break free somehow and find us!" She didn't want to get her hopes up, but she had no choice but to rely on her Pokemon to save the day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Flutter sighed, disheartened. But he noticed Helen staring at something, something white, just like her.

Helen, being able to see in the dark, and also with the added x-ray vision, was entranced by the other albino Pokemon. She had never seen one before, she was beginning to think she was the only one. But no. There the Lucario was.

"You! Lucario! You're.. you're white, too!" She cried out, somewhat happy despite the situation. B looked up at her, wondering how she could be so excited. She'd never come across plenty of other blue Pokemon before, and she never flipped out like Hel did.

Then Baby Blue heard the voice, and smelt a Gardevoir. "Hello? Who's there?" She tried stepping forward, but the chain around her neck prevented her from going any farther.

((Mai. The Rockets aren't the ones taking everyone, you know. I thought I had that spelled out pretty clear in the initial post.))

~Nanka~

Nanka shoo his head slightly.

"No, this isn't the work of the rockets, the me who took me were in green uniforms, and had said something about bein a rocket sympathsier. Morons...I help all people, even rockets, if they promis to keep me ouof their business, I can't deny my services because of someones career choce, now it looks as though I should have..." Nanka sighs, slightly disheartened but snapsback to the pokemon questions,

"No, if we're here fo why I think we are, they'll likely have a purpose for keeping our pokemon, not that I expect them to be able to escape, likely in specially designed restraints to prevent escape...poor Spatz..." Nanka says, the last part under his breath.

-----------

~Ricolan~

"Yes I'm white as well, I was born an albino, as well as blind. That was why Hytanix chuckled at my comment, you see, I use my aura sight extensively, and have ben able to from a young age. Ah, how rude, I forgot to inroduce myself, I am Ricolan." Ricolan smiled slightly, finding it nice to have someone to talk to, especially about something beyond their imprisonent.

"Hey what's going on here, why can't I see?!" A gruff tone shouts out, angrily rattling the chains holding him. "I swear, heads are gonna roll if I ain't let go right now!"

"Hastion, shut it, we're all imprisoned here, and you aren't going to do anything, the humans who made our accomadations have made sure of that." Ricolan ipatient retorts, only to recieve the response of the wall taking a shuttering blow.

"I'm-" SMASH "-GETTING-" SMASH "-OUT!" With a final smash and the wall shuttering, an unsteady air fills he cells, and Hastion calms down, admiring the significant dent he's created.

"Oh now you've done it, you great lunk." Ricolan shoots at Hastion fearing the worst. "Now they'll likely drag you away. Moron..."

Ricolan 'looks' towards Helen, and says,

"Hastion is incredibly known for his impatience, and rash choices, we're likely to meet some trouble now..."

"They ain't gonna take me, them stupid turds..." Hastion remarks weakly.

A brown-haired girl woke with a start. She was chained to a wall. She looked down at her belt.

"They took them...of course." she sighed.

She glanced around at the faces. There was only one she truly recognized.

"Looks like we're doomed." Jax muttered, "If you're in here as well...."

-----------

Chisai stirred, opening her eyes to see a dank cell in front of her.

"Where...how?" she cried.

I....I've been kidnapped. she realized, Like that man....

"What's the ransom this time? My family will pay it, no matter what the cost will be!" she screamed at the guards.

Skye glared at Chisai.

"This isn't some simple kidnapping! It's a freaking death sentences." she growled.

Skye shook her fist at the guards

"You better let me out of this cage you have me in." Skye yelled, "Tell your 'boss' that I won't stand for this. Trapping me like an animal, when he's the true animal here."

She flicked a strand of black hair out of her face.

((Are all of the humans in the same cells? (A stupid question, probably, but I'd like to know anyway.)))

Struve heard the sound of rattling nearby him. A pair of red eyes snapped open in the darkness. There was silence, and then:

Struve, what have you gotten us into this time?

The three heads of Struve all laughed at the words. "Nothing, Supay," they said, "and at the risk of redundancy, we will simply state that whatever enemy ambushed Myles got to us as well."

Oh, I already figured that. I just wanted to know why you didn't try and stop it from happening. You and Aslla are supposed to be the observant ones.

One of Struve's heads sighed. "How should we know? The enemy attacked too fast for us to keep track of. They could have been observing us for some time before making their strike, just to be sure that we were vulnerable."

You're incompetent.

"Better that than completely immobile," another head shot back, "at least we have limited movement while restrained."

Supay was about to give a scorching retort when another pokemon made several violent attempts at breaking out of its restraints. At these words, Avsa's thrashings grew more frantic, and its muffled growls grew louder.

"You're wasting your time, 'Hastion,'" Zrantox commented, "and if the enemy thinks you could have a chance, they'll lock you in further and further, just like the lovely Vaporeon there."

"To be fair, brute force is the only feasible option," Mohtrek remarked, "they've already taken measures against our natural abilities, so unless one of the humans that we'd consider allies breaks out, we're stuck... unless we can get out."

The three heads of Struve exchanged worried glances at this.

"Yes, while the chances of getting freed via our trainers are good..."

"we'd be more lucky..."

"to have someone else free us."

Supay's red eyes took a more warning glow. Zrantox had not missed any of this byplay.

"Would you care to inform me what sort of skeleton you might be hiding? I understand that the matter may be private, but it is also likely to help us in this escape attempt."

Again, the three heads exchanged glances, and then nodded. "Very well, we will tell you," one of the heads said, and then it dropped its voice, "but we can't guarantee you'll like what you hear."
----
Myles was beginning to drift back into an uncomfortable rest when the pain started.

He knew it was only a matter of time before his leg started to act up - put into a position such as this, and held down the way it was, Myles was surprised it hadn't happened sooner - but Myles had hoped that he would have a better chance of escape before his leg really started to affect him.

"Can't believe this is how it's going to end," he muttered, "trapped in the middle of nowhere, my leg worse than ever, and separated from the only beings that didn't look down on me."

As for some of the beings that did, the girl he'd been trapped opposite since this whole thing started, (and was in the process of trying to escape,) looked up at him. When she spoke, there was contempt in her voice:

"So you're really giving up? Your leg gets twisted by the green-backs, and that's enough for you to really, seriously give up?!"

Myles didn't even look at her. "Why bother continuing? Even if, by some miracle I managed to escape these chains, I'm not running any races on the leg," he tried to adjust it, but winced as another stab of pain went through him, "the 'green-backs' will just catch me, and probably inflict even more pain. But if you want to make things worse on yourself, who am I to stop you? Go ahead, throw away your life."

The girl glared at him, even as he heard the sound of others waking up. "I'd hit you if I wasn't chained down, you know that? It's better to at least give freedom a shot than to roll over and let this enemy beat the hell out of us. Already, as one of those other inmates said, they've locked us up like animals - why should we be abused like them?"

Before Myles could give a retort, she started to turn around, only to be stopped by the chains. Slowly, she turned in the opposite direction, only to be stopped again.

It's obvious why - for me, at least, Myles thought, I'm already at the level of an animal, and my pokemon are the only ones to disagree. With them gone, this enemy has nothing in their way of killing me.

I envy you, girl. You at least have the spirit to continue to try and fight.

((This'll probably be my last post for at least a day. Just saying.))

Last edited:
Helen tried to take a step forward towards Ricolan, but her chained body restricted her movement.

"I'm Helen. I'm albino, too. I hatched this way," she said, smiling a bit. She laughed to herself at Hastion, though then realized that he had probably attracted the guards' attention. "So, I guess he puts the 'hasty' in 'Hastion', huh?" She couldn't help but smirk at her own joke.

~Ricolan~

"Yeah, I guess I never noticed that..." Ricolan notes, "Another albino? Interesting, chances of this are very low. But yes, I suppose it is nice to have met you. If we get out of this I hope your master comesto visit my master's ranch, it's quite a peaceful place. Especially if my master's best human freind remains there..."

"Humph, I'll stop, but I aint gonna like it..." Hastion comments dryly as he folds his arms, not paying any heed to Helen's comment. Ricolan sighs as he focuses his aura sight, taking in better details of those about him.

"I think there's about four cells with currently concious, and awake pokemon, most of whom we've heard..." Ricolan comments, "Though I could be mistaken..."

((Two separate cells, nearby each other so they could probably hear the people in the other cell. The Pokemon are in another hall entirely))

Azurra glanced at Jax and grunted. "Don't get so hasty now... I think I have an idea... girl, bring your head over here." she indicated toward Angel, who gave a skeptic glance and leaned her head over.

"What are you-ow!" she winced; a few hairs were pulled out along with the hairpin now in Azurra's hands.

"Dumb Lyndwyrm-ers... can't even strip a person right... here, take this and unlock yourself, the red-haired lady and a few others... I'll fill you in from there..."

Vera tilted her head. "And what's in it fer us...?"

"Freedom, your Pokemon back... revenge..."

There was a faint click as the chains around Angel's right arm fell away. "Yesss..."

----------------

Hera heard the soft moan and sighed. Try as she might, she couldn't reach up far enough to pull the blinding inhibitor off... that's about when it struck her.

"Yes... I've got it..." She bent herself in what looked like a very uncomfortable way, and indeed it was, especially with her wounds. She had to struggle a moment... but eventually it fell away, and she blinked. Just as dark, but she could see all the ones surrounding her now...

There was that Riolu, torn up... that poor dear.

"You... you there. In the cage."

"Our trainer, Myles, has a... very slight - no, it's not slight, and it would be patronizing to say otherwise," one of the heads sighed, and Supay's eyes took on a furious glow. The Hydreigon knew that Supay wouldn't want Struve to tell the Dusknoir which they had just met about Myles, but Zrantox was right: if they were to escape, the pokemon couldn't hide such an important fact.

"The proper term for Myles' problem is 'paraplegic,' but nobody uses that," another head continued, "even Myles sees himself as a 'worthless cripple' who provides more problems for a situation."

"One of his legs is permanently twisted, and short of amputation, there is no real way to fix it - and I doubt it would boost his morale," the third head added, "of course, he is in constant pain whenever something strikes his leg or pressure is put onto it. Obviously, he can't walk in the same way normal people could."

"So this leg problem is what gives him a complete lack of confidence in himself, and thus making him less likely to come help any of us," Zrantox closed his eye, "and of course, the humans that took us will be very likely to exploit such a problem."

"I hope he wasn't imprisoned near Caitlin," Mohtrek noted, "she'd likely give him no end of abrasive chatter before he could tell her of his leg problem. And I seriously doubt that she would see it as a good excuse for not contributing."

It was then that Zrantox saw the Gardevoir remove its blinder.

Well, at least three of us still have some semblance of a fight. The only problem at this point will be breaking out of chains that are specifically designed to stop our attacks...

Our attacks...
----
Caitlin had closed her eyes after her last rant towards the useless boy. She needed to escape, she had a theory, and if it was right...

She heard another prisoner (she couldn't tell if she was in her cell or a different one,) give a good motive for escape.

"Freedom is obvious, vengeance is a given, and pokemon being returned will be a good help... though Avsa is going to go berserk, and Zrantox is going to have a field day, with those cynical ideas of his."

She rotated yet again, and was stopped again by the chains. And yet again...

Yes, there definitely was some sort of faint clicking, barely audible over most other sounds, but it was there. She would have dismissed it as another part of her restraints if it weren't for the sound of how... out of place the clicking was. It almost sounded like something was bouncing in a small space. It happened more frequently when she turned to the right, and each time she rotated, it became slightly louder and more frequent each time she turned.

Caitlin turned to her right, even as she heard a triumphant "yes." Shortly afterward, she heard the same clicking sound. She rotated two more times, and the clicking became more and more frequent. When she rotated yet again, she looked down at her restraints on her right side, and there it was - the bolt that was holding her chains to the wall hadn't been completely tightened in, and her continuous rotations were slowly but surely loosening the bolt further.

"Typical of the green-backs not to pay attention to minor details... Mohtrek and Zrantox always made sure they suffered for that, and I'll make sure they suffer further once I get out."

She rotated two more times, with her arm moving slightly further out each time. "Almost got it..."

There was a more audible clack, and the bolt fell to the ground. The moment it did, Caitlin's left arm was freed.

"How do you like that, quitter?" she said to the kid, almost mockingly, "I guess there is some value in continuing to struggle in what you would call a 'lost cause.'"

Last edited:
~Hytanix~

After having been contemplating for a while, Hytanix suddenly spaks up,

"Ricolan, what is the dietary habit of our restless companion?"

Ricolan shifts his hea slight and responds,

"Metal, steel, that kind of thing, why?"

"What has us held back and contained?"

"Chains."

"Which are made of?"

"Metal...oh. I see..."

"Hastion, I assume you're hungy by now, why don't you try eating those chains?" Hastion looks down, realizing his hunger had such a quick fix in front of him, and begins chewing away the chains.

"Hence, our escape." Hytanix more than blandly states, watching his plan unfold.

Hmph. Didn't they hear her? She could help them escape! "Hey guys?" she asked tentatively. "Did you hear me? I think I might be able to help!"

Walking over the best she could in her chains and very irritatingly getting her paws dirty (she'd definitely need a bath now) she went over closer to what appeared to be a three-headed dragon that was talking to a ghost. "Do you guys think your chains are heatproof?" she asked. "Because if they aren't, I tried using flamethrower on mine. They retaliated -or tried to- and in doing so powered up my flash fire ability. It might hurt a little bit, but maybe if yours aren't so carefully made I can melt the chains."

"So, your master lives on a ranch? Is he a farmer or a breeder or something?" The albuno Luxio felt that she could lighten the situation by starting up a simple conversation. "Maybe she might. If we're not too busy with the contests, that is." Then she remembered; the contest was tomorrow! Great, now no one would see how hard she had tried to perfect that Spark-Roar combo! Oh, shoot!

B, meanwhile, had noticed Hastion starting to eat away at his chains, and grew excited. "Ooh! Do me next!" She squeaked excitedly, but then realized that he just might bite her head off in the process. "I, I mean, I take it back! Please don't!" SHe shuddered a bit, wondering what it'd be like to be headless.

However, that other Pokemon was offering to burn their chains away... she would rather get burned than go headless. "Oh, I'm up for it!" She said, smiling. Finally, an escape!

Flutter looked over to the female Pokemon who had offered to burn away their chains. He frowned, and tried to move his wings. They were tied behind his back in a straightjacket-like position, making him immobile. But still, he was very weak to fire-type attacks. It would be risking death if he asked the female to try to melt the chains. He was struck with an idea.

"Helen, I need your help!" He said, turning to the Luxio.

"What?" she asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Bite away at my straightjacket! Maybe it'll break it free!"

Helen's eyes widened, and she smiled. "You're right!" She bared her teeth, and started carefully biting at the jacket. She felt her teeth go through it, and her ears went back in excitement. Maybe they could free their masters after they escaped, then everything would be perfect! She grew so excited, she bit down a little too hard and broke through Flut's thin skin.

"Ow." He winced, biting back the pain.

"Ohmygosh, I'm so sorry, Flut," she apologized, and went back to carefully biting away at the constraining jacket.

~Hytanix~

Soon enough Hastion made short work of his chains, and was pulling the ones on others off with relative ease, less the ones restraining Clyde.

"Man, I thought my chains were tough, these are downright solid, to strong for my teeth even!" And with that Hastion moves on to the next pokemon, sure that someone else can deal with Clyde's chains. Eventually, primarily due to Hastion, all the pokemon sharing his cell are released, Tar having had Hytanix's help.

"So, what next? Bust the door I guess." Hytanix remarks, lookng over his fellow cell mates.

"Thank you, Arcanine, but I have an idea - you can melt my restraints should it fail," he turned to Struve, "you have already failed to blast free with a Dragonic attack. Attempt to use a Darkness attack."

One of the heads started to build up a dark attack, only for it to feed back on itself and hit the Hydreigon. "Nothing," all three heads rumbled.

"As I thought. Do you have any attack that's considered Normal type?"

The three heads whispered amongst themselves. Then: "Tri Attack, and Hyper Voice but how is that-"

"I want you to use Tri Attack on my restraints," Zrantox offered, "it will not affect me given my typing, and I think that these chains were specifically designed to buffer attacks that our own types augment. Going by that theory, as well as the theory that this enemy did not factor in the Arcanine's Flash Fire ability, it is reasonable to assume that they would not consider the possibility of attacks that we did not specialize in. If I am right, you will only receive a minor feedback, and you will still be able to blast the majority of my restraints. If I am wrong, we will either recruit the Arcanine to help us, or Jutlin will be of help. Either way..."

Struve's middle head nodded. "We see what your plan is. Okay," each head built up a different color of the attack, "let's try something to this effec-"

The Hydreigon suddenly reeled from the backlash. Zrantox's plan had merit, but there was one gigantic flaw: Tri Attack had ice in its nature, and that happened to be the part of the attack that fed back on Struve. A second attempt had a similar result.

"It seems they considered more than I would have thought. Very well then, Jutlin. Jutlin."

It took another few shouts to wake the Krookodile, who shook its head. "Kadin, I told you, you can have whatever berry you want, just leave me-" he suddenly looked up, "wait, where am I?" it looked at its restainted body, which was held down in a similar matter to the restrained Rhyperior.

"There is precious little time to explain, Jutlin. Simply fire a Stone Edge at my voice."

"You don't need to tell me twice," Jutlin chuckled, forming several sharp stones in front of him. A few vanished, and the Krookodile grunted in pain before blasting the remaining stones at Zrantox. A few of the sharp-edged stones cut Zrantox, but most struck the chains, and several dents formed in the steel.

"Just as I thought. The Rock attacks barely hurt Jutlin, but they still cause genuine damage to the chains. Do it again."

"I don't know what you've gotten us all into, Zrantox, but I look forward to hearing Caitlin chew you out for it once we get out," Jutlin gave a harsh laugh and blasted another set of rocks at Zrantox's chains. Again, the chains were dented.

"Struve, see if you can wake another of your own. The Rhyperior, or that Mandibuzz."

"Very well," all three heads

Have you forgotten me already?

"Supay, we have not..."

"but this Dusknoir's plan involves a great deal of offensive power, and you, Supay, are of the defense and support variety..."

"hence why Myles values your companionship."

Supay glared at Struve. You have such a smooth tongue for someone so split. Fine, then, either Aslla or Ccapac would do.

Struve's middle head started to call Aslla's name, but a sudden thrashing noise stopped him short. It was Avsa, who was now thrashing about more violently than ever, having been excited by the sudden flurry of attacks.

"Oh, right," Zrantox remarked, "Arcanine, free the Vaporeon as soon as possible. Her continued thrashings will undoubtedly draw the enemy in, and things will be very unpleasant if they see what we are doing."

Someone heard her this time! Okay, so she wasn't really in an active position to do something, but it was a start. "Okay then," Celesta replied. "If you end up needing help please tell me."

Wondering whether trying again to melt her chains would work (it probably wouldn't, but at least it would boost her fire type moves some more) she realized someone was asking for help with their chains. She could do it!

She trotted over to the eevee that had asked for help. The chains were only on her neck... that might not end well. "Uh, are you sure you'll be okay, kid?" she asked doubtfully. "I mean, I'll help, but..."

She started out with just a weak ember. It warmed the metal up, but it was obvious that using that weak of an attack wouldn't work. But flamethrower was far too powerful... what attack could she use?

What about fire fang? Yeah, that would work. She just hoped it wouldn't hit the eevee. "Okay, be careful," she warned the blue catfox. "Don't flinch or anything."

Her teeth burst into flame as she took a vicious bite at the chain. The metal was melting right in her mouth as she yanked it right from the wall. She spit out the metal andtorched the melting concoction once more with flamethower. Only a very small part of unmelted metal was left dangling from the eevee's neck.

"Are you okay?" she asked the small creature. "I mean, I didn't burn you or anything, right? I'm not really used to using moves for combat. I'm a contest pokemon..."

As she said those words, she began to feel the molten steel on her face. Dear arceus, she was getting completely unpresentable. "Stupid chains," she muttered. "At this rate I'll never be able to go to a contest again, I'll be so messy."

Liza sighed. "I see, I'm not very well known in contests anyway..." Well, it's true she wasn't but she did have quite a few ribbons. Oh well, she thought At least I wasn't so quiet as no one would notice me.

She heard the sound of a faint click. Barely inaudible, but she could hear it as she was thinking. There was then a quiet "yesss." and it made her wonder. Did someone figure out what to do to get out?

Baby Blue jumped into the air in happiness.

"Yes! I'm free! Thankyouthankyouthankyou! Now we can go save Johnna," she yipped in delight, before bounding over to Helen, who was still working on the Butterfree's straightjacket.

Helen took one more bite, and the jacket fell to the floor. The Butterfree flapped its wings, as they were sore. He then took to the air, and did a front-flip in delight.

"Free!" He noticed that B had also broken free from her chains, via the Arcanine that helped her.

"Now you just need to get out, Hel," she said, feeling a little sorry for the white Luxio. Although she was happy for her small family, she was a little peeved that she wasn't freed yet.

"....Can you help me?" Chisai asked, "Where am I? Why am I captured?"

"This is a Lyndwyrm prison." Skye muttered.

"Lyndwyrm?" Chisai asked.

"You might know the leader as champion of the Elite Four...Lance." Skye said.

"What....but he's a good guy? He's helped charity and has fought off evil in both Kanto and Johto!" Chisai yelled.

"Girl....you are so gullible." Skye said.

Chisai bit her lip. She was not going to cry.

Back
Top Bottom