• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[Event] Battle for Asber

Status
Not open for further replies.
That probably deserves a mention.

Anywho, somewhere Butterfree's ears are ringing. :P

For some reason everything just went all funky and I can now see the quote in HTML.

Seriously there's a nonbreaking space there. And paragraph tags... never seen that before.

EDIT: On a further note, in order to insert spaces I had to put in '<p> </p>' because there were no breaks showing up in the post.

lol wut?

If my Starmie isn't good, what about my Elgyem?

Of those two, Starmie is probably the better choice. Use that if you want, though we do have Pokemon we'd like to lend to you to use, if possible! If you want to use your own Pokemon though, then go right ahead. If you're open to suggestions, we'll PM you in a bit to give you your choices.

what if we bribe you with candy! on condition experience is distributed (instead of say, rare candies), we give any person who accepts one of ours rare candies equal to the amount of exp we gained that you didn't!

... because bribing strangers with candy is totally an in-character thing for a res to do.

(don't necessarily take me entirely seriously, but)

Of those two, Starmie is probably the better choice. Use that if you want, though we do have Pokemon we'd like to lend to you to use, if possible! If you want to use your own Pokemon though, then go right ahead. If you're open to suggestions, we'll PM you in a bit to give you your choices.

I'm down. Do I get candi...? ;)

Okay, looks like there are still two slots we need to fill. Anybody else interested in joining?

Oh, right. Forgot about that xD Nevermind.
EDIT: Although, if someone could let me borrow a pokemon, that would be nice.

Last edited:
^For a second I thought that was a Combee, I was going to laugh so hard.

Oh, right. Forgot about that xD Nevermind.
EDIT: Although, if someone could let me borrow a pokemon, that would be nice.

Oh, we'd be happy to! Just PM Blazhierio or res, and they'll fill you in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom