• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Farroh

Heh, thanks...

Since I last posted I've added two new abilites (Pure Evil and Golden Heart) another attack (Losing Punch) and 17 new Pokémon, s we now have up to #575, Lupice.

...Aaaah, just noticed a numbering error; I repeated number 505 across two different Pokémon... Oh well, I'll fix it when I can be bothered... For now any Pokémon past Scadjin will be referred to with a number one above the number it's marked with.

Also, pictures - badly drawn two-minute doodle pictures, but still pictures:

#494 - #507
#508 - #524
#525 - #540
#541 - #550

Urk.
Bad drawings: Zomvyne, Fangeri, Duvly, Reintler, Ninguin, Jantuan, Unblievab'l, Corrifa, Willa, Wispa
Pokémon in bad need of redesign: Duvly, Reintler

I haven't updated in a while... but about two months ago I made a sprite for the male trainer, whose default name is Nyx.

nyx-3.gif

I won't be able to update properly for a while, as a month ago for my birthday I received a new computer, and I haven't yet transferred stuff across from my old one - this includes the complete revised list of my Pokémon. Nevertheless, I suppose this gives people time to comment without getting overwhelmed with new stuff... Hint hint...?

Sometimes I wonder if the posts I make here are actually registering at all O.O no comments in around four months now; I mean I'm not being selfish or anything but surely somebody must have something to say?

Actually, having said that, I have a feeling I'll get comments now just to shut me up... hmm. Perhaps I should focus on improving and adding to the thread a certain area? Perhaps either Pokémon, Moves, Abilities, Items or Story. Hmm.

Last edited:
Commenting to point out that it hasn't even been a month yet, Zeph. (if it had, I'd be fifteen, darnit)

Also, I like that trainer sprite! ^^

Hm? When was the last one? From what I can see, it was Sankatu in May... Unless for some reason I'm not seeing some posts.

The last post before today was...one of yours, in July.

Oh wait, you mean other people's posts. *facepalm* I can be really dense sometimes. ^^;

Nah, no worries, it's an easy mistake.

Someone suggested to me that the lack of comments may be because when I update, I don't actually show what I've added, I just say "Oh, I've added X Y and Z". Would people prefer it if I copy and pasted what new stuff I'd actually added into update posts instead?

So I FINALLY retrieved the list of Pokémon from my old computer, and now I can begin working on this again properly.

Small changes: I merged the Gym Leaders section into the first post ('Region') and replaced the section with a New and Miscellanious Information section, taken from the end of the Pokémon post.

I also added the following Pokémon, but also removed Armorn as the number of part-Ghost types was getting out of hand.

#576 - Cherubabe - Divine Pokémon - Flying - Humanshape/Fairy - Golden Heart
Evolves to Crusangel after winning a fight against a Demonymph or Beezevil.
A pure, angelic, good-hearted Pokémon that is said to live in a perfect world high in the sky. They are extremely rare.

#577 - Crusangel - Divine Pokémon - Flying - Humanshape/Fairy - Golden Heart
Crusangel are powerful, divine warriors that fight for all that is good. Their arch-enemies are the cruel-hearted Beezevil.

#578 - Demonymph - Wrath Pokémon - Dark - Humanshape/Monster - Pure Evil
Evolves to Crusangel after winning a fight against a Cherubabe or Crusangel.
Old tales tell that a Demonymph is an outcast Cherubabe, which is the reason for their similar appearance. They are malicious tricksters.

#579 - Beezevil - Wrath Pokémon - Dark - Humanshape/Monster - Pure Evil
Some would argue that the reason Beezevil are such terrible creatures is because their hearts were lost. Nevertheless, they still wreak disaster wherever they go.

#580 - Yaharr - Minion Pokémon - Water - Humanshape/Water 1 - Adaptability/Vital Spirit
Evolves to Cappun at level 32.
Existing almost purely to serve their Cappun, Yaharr are bumbling, yet powerful, slave Pokémon who roam the seas in small groups.

#581 - Cappun - Seafaring Pokémon - Water/Steel - Humanshape/Water 1 - Super Luck/Pressure
Sly, authoritative and strong, Cappun lead bands of Yaharr, sailing the oceans in search of treasure. They sometimes raid towns and ships.

#582 - Frosball - Snowball Pokémon - Ice - Ground/Indeterminate - Ice Body
Evolves to Frossoul at level 30.
A chunk of snow and slush came to life, Frosball detest being mistaken for snowballs and thrown around. In their anger they fly around hitting people.

#583 - Frossoul - Snowball Pokémon - Ice - Ground/Indeterminate - Ice Body
A popular ghost story is that Frossoul are spirits of melted snowmen. Whatever they are, they roam around on winter nights sadly watching children playing.

#584 - Gardgoyl - Tombstone Pokémon - Rock/Ghost - Mineral/Indeterminate - Forewarn/Shadow Tag
Terrifying spirits assigned to protect graves, churches and old buildings, Gardgoyl come to life at night and swoop around cities, spreading nightmares.

Haha Yaharr and Cappun. Very funny.

And I think there is a mistake there - it says that Demonymph evolves into Crusangel.

Well Cappun was Mike the Foxhog's idea, so I can't take credit for him, but Yaharr was entirely my own.

Aah, thanks, I am the stupid.

Whew... finally added all the Pokémon. Yes, all of them. All 107... up to #600.

#582 - Shino - Apprentice Pokémon - Fighting - Humanshape/Ground - Inner Focus/Invisible
Evolves to Sens at level 38.
Although not every Shino is destined to become a powerful Sens, they are all strong, spiritual fighters, experts in stealth and covertness.

#583 - Sens - Master Pokémon - Fighting/Dark - Humanshape/Ground - Inner Focus/Invisible
Very strong and very agile, Sens have the unique ability to somehow make themselves completely unnoticed, even in a fight. Their single, sword-like claw is extremely dangerous.

[The above two were inserted a little further in, just below Yaharr and Cappun.]

#587 - Muldrag - Spirit Pokémon - Dragon - Monster/Dragon - Levitate
Evolves to Omnidrag at Level 30.
Legendary creatures said to be born when the creator Pokémon blinks, Muldrag change their appearance to suit their environment.

#588 - Omnidrag - Spirit Pokémon - Dragon/Flying - Monster/Dragon - Levitate
Evolves to Embodrag at Level 60.
Even more elusive that the younger Muldrag, Omnidrag appear only to those they wish to be seen to. Their scales reflect light from millions of years ago.

#589 - Embodrag - Spirit Pokémon - Dragon/Flying - Monster/Dragon - Levitate/Intimidate
Said by legends to be the spirit embodiments of rivers, mountains and forests, the incredible, beautiful Embodrag are thought by many to be a mere myth.

#590 - Redition - Culture Pokémon - Normal/Steel - No Eggs - Mixture
Part of a trio of mythical Pokémon from ancient times, Redition is said to have brought culture and variety to the world.

#591 - Tecknoid - Technology Pokémon - Electric/Steel - No Eggs - Mixture
As one of three legendary creatures from legend, Tecknoid supposedly helped people create and develop their technology.

#592 - Judivel - Justice Pokémon - Fighting/Steel - No Eggs - Mixture
With an entirely impartial mind and minimal emotions, Judivel is an ancient Pokémon worshipped for bringing justice and righteousness into being.

#593 - Grafortas - Civilisation Pokémon - Rock/Steel - No Eggs - Pressure
Long-forgotten tales tell of Grafortas, a truly immense creature that carried the world's first city on its back. It has not been seen anywhere for millennia.

#594 - Evizon - Supermassive Pokémon - Ghost/Dark - No Eggs - Pressure
A creature feared by all, Evizon was created in an alternate dimension to rival the Spatial Pokémon, Palkia. It draws in and destroys anything that gets too close.

#595 - Exwidox - Eternal Loop Pokémon - Ghost/Psychic - No Eggs - Pressure
Born in a parallel world to disrupt the rule of Dialga, the Temporal Pokémon, Exwidox creates and breaks infinite paradoxes as it pleases.

#596 - Speclowd - Cloudy Pokémon - Flying/Psychic - No Eggs - Diurnal
It is said that atop Dayrock Mountain lives Speclowd, the Lord of Day, who dances among the clouds in the light of the sun. It loves to chase a particular cloud shape.

#597 - Astairon - Starlight Pokémon - Dark/Ground - No Eggs - Nocturnal
If you are so lucky as to be under a special constellation at night, you may witness Astairon, the Master of Night. It uses powerful limbs to leap around like a monkey.

#598 - Twylia - Bridger Pokémon - Fire/Dragon - No Eggs - Pressure
At sunrise and sunset, this legendary creature appears for a few moments at Twilight Crossing to pass power between day and night.

#599 - Morsilisk - Afterlife Pokémon - Dark/Dragon - No Eggs - Pressure
Although its existence is questioned by many sources, Morsilisk is supposedly the terrible ruler of a realm beyond death, created as a punishment those who sinned in life.

#600 - Paradine - Afterlife Pokémon - Fire/Flying - No Eggs - Pressure
When someone who lead a kind life dies, ancient tales say that they go to the perfect land of Paradine, a beautiful, smiling ruler of all that is good.

So that's all for the Pokémon, but there's still lots more to do... also, in a minute I'm going to add five more Abilities which need adding. So... yeah.

I think it's supposed to be like that. Not sure why they're there though, probably place-holders for links to their sprites or something like that.

Yeah, that's right. I haven't drawn pictures/sprites of all of them yet, so there isn't anything to link to.

picture.php

SURPRISE, look I made (well, edited) a sprite and as far as everyone knows, you haven't seen it before.

No, of course I haven't seen it before. *Ahem*

Male Wetlander, hooray~ Thanks!

Thanks. Sprites are always appreciated! Feel free to do any one you like, and if you need any more information on its design, of course, just ask.

Back
Top Bottom