• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Favorite Gym Leader?

Favorite Gym Leader

• Erika

Votes: 7 8.0%
  • Brock

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Misty

• Lt. Surge

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Koga

• Sabrina

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Blaine

• Giovanni

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • Falkner

• Bugsy

• Whitney

• Morty

• Chuck

• Jasmine

Votes: 6 6.9%
  • Pryce

• Clair

Votes: 9 10.3%
  • Roxanne

• Brawly

• Wattson

• Flannery

Votes: 7 8.0%
  • Norman

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • Winona

Votes: 4 4.6%
  • Tate and Liza

• Wallace

• Juan

• Roark

• Gardenia

• Maylene

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • Crasher Wake

• Fantina

• Bryon

• Candice

• Volkner

Votes: 6 6.9%
  • Blue

• Janine

• Total voters
Easily Blue. No other rival became a gym leader...
Not only that, but he is the only gym leader with no type theme. Plus, I just like Gary Blue. And the battle with him was EPIC. Which reminds me, I should pick up Crystal again...

I really like Flannery... She just seems like an awesome gym leader. And because right now, I really like fire types.

Flannery! Yay for Fire-types! I was gonna say Blaine, but no. Claire is a close second, though, because her Dragon types were awsome. (Someone tell me how I picked Fatina instead of Flannery?! Wah.)

Volkner. Have you seen his resemblance to the 4th Hokage(Yondaime)?
The_4th_Hokage_by_HollisIsGod.jpg
1214059972_2610_full.jpeg

You just can't deny that Pokemon stole him with this evidence.

Flannery, she is so sexy...
so is Gardenia actually, lets have bumfun with Roserade and garenia at the same time!

Gardenia:Whats that?
Roserade: erm..Treesap?
Gardenia: Oh thats alright then *licks*
Gardenia: does'nt taste like it

Morty, more because of the manga than anything. He plays quite a crucial role in it (by "crucial" I actually mean "awesome"), and his ability to find things by some godly power is pretty cool. Not only that, but he kicks ass in the Johto-Kanto Pokémon League tournament.

For the same reason, I like Jasmine. I loved how she got her Steelix to cover itself in boulders to disguise itself as an Onix, thus pwning Brock's Onix when it attacked. Go, Jasmine. Go.

Back
Top Bottom