• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Favorite in game Music

i can usually only stand the legendary music, especially azelf and giratina, in diamond. <3 i also like the music on the platform place on the top of mt. coronet, where you meet palkia/dialga. and if i remember correctly, i think i liked the music in platinum where in that zone where you have to find giratina. xD

Hmm...I like game music in general-you know, it's funny; when I listen to the older games' music and compare it to DS music, i always gravitate towards older music, i don't know, not because of quality, just because it's....nostalgic? i also like the Route 217 music and the Distortion World music! :grin: Let's see....the Sky Pillar, Petalburg City....Lake Verity/Valor/Acuity, and the music that's playing when you're going up Mt. Coronet to the Spear Pillar.

Team Rocket Hideout Music in R/B/Y.
Any music that involves facing the champion. ('specially Cynthia's)
Trainer Battle Music in G/S/C.
Gym Leader Battle Music in R/B/Y.

Uh.

Route 1. <- dat be da memories right dar.

Uhh...

Celadon City's music.
'Cuz you know, gotta be obvious, and stick to my fandom.

ahhh i dunno i have 5 hours of my favourite pokemon songs playing right now on my playlist!
ok well i'll do my most favourite songs by gen i guess! haha

gen1:
pokemon mansion (rby)
champion (rby)
mewtwo battle (stadium 1)
all petite cup rounds (stadium 1)
all prime cup rounds (stadium 1)

gen2:
trrainer battle (gsc)
kanto gym battle (gsc)
rival battle (gsc)
team rocket battle (gsc)
cherrygrove city (puzzle challenge)
prime cup semifinal (stadium 2)
little cup semifinal (stadium 2)
lance battle (stadium 2)
academy battle (stadium 2)

gen3:
intro theme (rse)
gym battle (rse)
elite 4 theme (rse)
frontier brain battle (e)
first battle (colosseum)
final battle (colosseum)
credits (colosseum)
chipher peon theme (xd)
final battle (xd)
sky pillar (pmd1)

gen4:
gym leader battle (dppt)
route 216 (dppt)
dialga/palkia battle (dppt)
cyrus battle (dppt)
mt coronet (dppt)
pokemon league(night) (dppt)
champion battle (dppt)
frontier brain battle (pt)
mysterial battle (pbr)
credits (pmd2)

My favorites are:

Disortion World Giratina Fight (D/P/Pt)
Frontier Brain Battle (D/P/Pt)
Champion Fight (R/B/Y, FR/LG)
Rival Battle (G/S/C)
Surfing (R/S/E)
Wild Pokemon Encounter (R/S/E)

Lavender Town

Vermillion City

That secret song that plays on the radio in the Ruins of Alph

The theme while battling Red in Silver Cave

The R/B/Y and G/S/C Gym Leader themes

For some reason, I absolutely love the Pokémon Center (Day) music in Platinum. Enough to sit there and listen to it for a while sometimes.

Game Corner moosik for DPPt. There's more, but that's the only one I can think of right now.. and the Cynthia or Frontier Brain battle music. Distortion World.

I mostly like PMD music. I especially enjoy the 'fugitive' music (from PMD1; it plays when you become fugitives) and the music from the very lower floors of Buried Relic. It makes me feel like something is going to jump out at me, and I get restless and excited and stuff. I'm not sure exactly what euphoria is, but I think that's it. Not to mention Frosty Forest.

But the winner would be Mt. Blaze. I love Mt. Blaze's music.

Also, for some reason, I enjoy the music in RSE when you first battle Maxie/Archie on Mt. Chimney.

Mystery dungeon time music for the places at uxies lake and stuff
Gold goldenrod city Gold daycare
Emerald Lavender Town Emerald Littleroot Town
Basicly all of blue music I love the older kinds

Hmm...

All GSC and HGSS music(especially Azalea/Blackthorn and the cherry route themes)
All Ranger music
All Mystery Dungeon music(especially the Ending/fugitive music)

Most RSE music
Platinum's Giratina music
Most Surfing themes(RBY/GSC/HGSS/FRLG/RSE/Ranger(empoleon))

Grr, can't decide...it would be easier to say what music I don't like...

I have come to the conclusion that my favourite song is the Distortion/Torn World Theme, it might just be the most atmospheric Pokémon themes there is.

The Cinnabar Island theme in HG/SS. It just brings a tear to my eye... ;_; But I still LOVE IT. It is my favorite city, after all.

The Gym Leader themes for the first and second generation are among my favorites. Especially all the remixes being done now. Also the Battle Frontier Brains theme from Platinum... gawwwd I'd listen to that endlessly. :c

Back
Top Bottom