• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Favorite in game Music

I've developed a fondness for the Eterna City music in D/P/Pt recently...
...But I also like the Kyogre/Groudon/Rayquaza battle music. I think it would sound really awesome if someone did a metal cover for it. :B

Let's see..

Twinleaf Town theme, it's so peaceful, perfect for the start of an adventure
Eterna Forest theme, it's peaceful, in a more foresty way
old Chateau Theme, it's creepy in an awesome way
Galactic Boss Cyrus Theme, it's epic, and really sounds like you fight a crime lord like Cyrus
Torn World Theme, creepy, yet peaceful as opposed to Old Chateau
Lake Trio cavern Theme, it's awesome, peaceful and epic
Regi Theme, completely epic
Arceus Battle Theme, it sounds like you fight a thunderstorm or a erupting volcano, which matches, as Arceus is more might then that

Ooh, the DP ones are pretty good. These are my favorites:

- Eterna Forest theme
- Cyrus Battle theme
- Galactic Veilstone Building theme
- Dialga/Palkia battle

Too many to choose...

D/P/Pt Legend theme
Pt Giratina theme
FR/LG Champion theme
D/P/Pt Champion theme
Route 216 (Day and night)
Cyrus' theme
Eterna Forest/Snowpoint Temple/Lost Tower/Pt Regi chamber theme
R/S/E Regi Chamber theme
Legendary Birds theme (FR/LG) and Mewtwo's theme (FR/LG) (I actually know the difference between the two)
R/S/E Elite Four theme
Lake Trio theme
Dialga/Palkia theme
Team Galactic Grunt theme
Heavy Rainfall (When Kyogre's flood begins in Sapphire/Emerald.)
Mt. Pyre (Peak)

Mt. Coronet Outside (Y'know, the snowy mountain peaks) - Definitely my favorite. It sounds barren but peaceful.
Torn/Distortion World - Like the above, only with an added bit of creepy. Gets stuck in my head frequently.
Cyrus Battle Theme - Epic. :3
Giratina Battle Theme - It's crazy and epic at the same time. Also gets stuck in my head frequently.
Old Chateau - It gave me nightmares. ;_;

All I can think of is D/P/Pt music at the moment, so.

Lavander Town
Pokemon Mansion
Eterna Forest
Pokemon League (DPPt) (Day and Night)
Trio Lakes (DPPt if it wasn't obviouse)
The song that plays in PMD1 when you become fugitives

Last edited:
My favorite music of all the main series games is the Eterna forest music. That... It's just awesome. Really soothing to..
In a spinoff game though, I'd say in the first Pokemon Mystery Dungeon. You know that song that played when things became sad sometimes? There was a remixed version played at the end when You began to faze away and turn into a ball of light.
I don't know the name or have a link... But that song is great... What is it called?

Do you mean this one? I can also play this one on the piano...

Ecruteak City is definitely it. The first time I heard it, it was so sad and plaintive that I turned off the music because it almost made me cry. Seriously, there could not be a better music choice for Ecruteak City.

The bicycle music for Red and Blue is catchy, but it doesn't compare to...

Route 1 is also the most annoyingly catchy song ever. I play it on the piano sometimes without even realizing where it comes from. I used to think that it was the bicycle theme, but now I know that, well, it isn't. It's so short and cute, though!

Those are my two favorite music pieces from the Pokemon games.

There's a lot~

Kanto Gym Leader battle
Johto Trainer battle
Legendary Beast encounter
RSE Legendary Pokémon battle
RSE Wild Pokémon encounter
Team Aqua/Magma Grunt battle
Galactic Admin battle
Cynthia battle
Primal Dialga
Ecruteak City
Violet City
Azalea Town
Slateport City
outside of Mt. Pyre
Eterna City
Route 216
Pokémon Colosseum regular battle
Temporal Tower

...There's probably more. I love Pokemon music ^^

Route 1 is also the most annoyingly catchy song ever. I play it on the piano sometimes without even realizing where it comes from. I used to think that it was the bicycle theme, but now I know that, well, it isn't. It's so short and cute, though!

Tell me the notes for that O<

Dewgong said:
GSC Bike Song <33

I can play it on piano, I'm taking a video and posting it here in a while.

This too O<

Just got PMD2: Darkness, and I love Team Skull's music! Sounds like Danny Elfman wrote it...It's so cool~

I love the following music:

-The Lucky Channel's music on the Radio in G/S/C (I usually play it when I'm training my Pokemon; it makes it much more enjoyable.)
-Wild Pokemon Battle Music in FR/LG
-Battle Fronteir Head Music in Emerald
-Deoxys Battle Music in FR/LG
-Intro theme in PMD

I've always loved Violet/Olivine City's music. It's pretty awesome.

I also liked the Desert music from RSE, and there's a bunch of others that I like, but this is all that comes to mind at the moment...

Back
Top Bottom