• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Favorite TV shows?

The Simpsons
Futurama
American Dad
Family Guy
South Park
tosh.O
Superjail!

Generally slapstick and crude humor.

Ooh yeah, I miss Discovery Health. I don't get it in my room anymore :c I did like a lot of shows on there, esp Mystery Diagnosis and Untold Stories of the ER. I also like to watch all the specials on there, and a lot of the documentaries on TLC and Animal Planet.

I don't actually watch TV that much, but here's what I like:
Regular Show
Adventure Time
Supernanny
Wife Swap
Flapjack
Chowder
Hoarders
Billy the Exterminator
Probably more from the past, but I can't think right now. I used to watch American Idol a lot, too, but then I just got tired of it.

The Office
30 Rock
Seinfeld
King of Queens
tosh.0
Scrubs
The Simpsons
House
CSI (the original Las Vegas one)
Law and Order
Criminal Minds

And probably some other things I can't remember.

I'm mostly into anime... I have too much stuff to keep track of so I probably won't be interested in anything new for a while.

Fullmetal Alchemist
Naruto
Kekkaishi

And I just watched the first episode of Bleach a couple of days ago, because I think Michelle Ruff is a great voice actor. Probably going to keep up with this one.

Back
Top Bottom