• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Fight for the stars[Might be blood}

[I though you came outside, since we came to the front of the strore due to the facyt I was checking the meteors for stones.]
Ian decided that it wasnt safe to go back to the shack when someone could throw them out, if followed, he turned to Sakura and whispered,
"Take evryone back, only one at a time, make sure the ones who are left when you take some one stay here, or it'll ruin the plan. I won't be coming back soon so just go on ahead and leave for the shack."
Ian looked on at the alleyway, and he stepped closer to it.

Eric then noticed something. It was his good-looking dark-skinned Pokemon Ranger girlfriend Peggy Crier and her Pachirisu. She also became orphaned. The couple then kissed and caught up with each other.

(Then take out Zigzag's shouting -.-)

"I found a rock!" said Thorn, holding up a pebble. "Here you go." She held it out to Ian.

"Eh...not that Kind of rock....I mean a special elemental stone that was born from th-......*and he goes on and on and on and on and on and on!* you see? Thats the rock we want!"
Ian turned away and went down the alley, he spottted the swish of the persons cloak as he raced around a corner, it was probably just a stalker that would give up soon and so he headed back to the Shack with the others.

Eric and Peggy then noticed something wrong outside. Pachirisu was angry. It was a Rocket Grunt, trying to capture them. Luckily, the Grunt had no Pokemon. Pachirisu then bit the Grunt right in the leg. Eric then said to the Grunt "You and all you other Rockets are going straight to Hell! I WILL avenge everyone I knew by assassinating Giovanni!" The Grunt died due to excessive blood loss, right after Pachirisu let go and ran to Peggy.

Back
Top Bottom