• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Finally! =D

Giratar

Oops.
Hi, I'm Giratar, and I joined about 30 minutes ago. Um.

I've liked Pokémon ever since a year ago when I got Ruby Version. After that, I couldn't stop playing it, and then I started getting more versions, and merchandise (did I spell that right?). I have Ruby, Emerald, FireRed, LeafGreen, Diamond, and I'm getting Platinum soon. Never liked the anime, though.
My favorite Pokémon are Giratina in its Origin Forme (hence my forum name)and Arceus.
The Cave of Dragonflies has been my favorite website of all time since 2008. Butterfree's got it all.
I've been meaning to join the forums, and I finally had time to do it tonight. I'm as happy as a Happiny. :grin:

Hello, my name is Zoltea, I am the friendly Jolteon who can tell you almost anything about the pokemon world that isn't even in the games.

Welcome Giratar. I'm Notory, the girl who doesn't give copy/pasted welcomes. *stares at Zoltea* :3
You can find me (and to a larger extent, Zoltea) around the forum games area of the site. I hope you have a blast here. Ciao. ;D

Hello; bonjour; ciao; kalimera; konnichiwa; kumusta; hola; hallo; hei; ni-hao... uh oh, I'm running out of greetings...

Welcome to TCoD, the place where you can drink tea and have fresh cod! And to add to my greeting, here are some confetti-filled balloons from me to you! *Hands over confetti-filled balloons*

... Note to self; think up new greeting...

Hi! I hope you enjoy your time here. It took me awhile to join too.

Watch out for maggy, he'll monotone intro you. And he'll complain that I said this...X3

Anyways, Welcome to the boards, I'm Eon Spirit, the RP enthusiast and overall impatient nuisance.

Hi there, I'm Male Gardevoir, I certainly hope you enjoy your stay at this forum, And that you like tea because that's the only drinkable liquid you can find in this place.

Yes, you spelled it right. Good for you, the Grammar Nazis won't stab you with an exclamation point.

I'm Blastoise. Feel free to ask me questions if you have trouble with anything.

tea because that's the only drinkable liquid you can find in this place.

Or Dragonfly Blood, but it's impossible to get it fresh.

I'm ignoring the first part of your post Eon...:

*reading a card in monotoned voice* Hello, [insert new person's name here], and welcome to the CoD. The only place to eat/drink Tea/CoD (get it? T+CoD = TCoD) Haha

*regular voice* Anyways, welcome. I'm Magnemite the guy who reads the welcoming cards to the new peoples

Kai and I are Grammar Nazi's, although I'm sure there's others...

Anyways, haii, I am Mewtwo Psinao, and, like Tori, don't copy/paste intros.

I'm *DRUMROLL* Pinestar!
I'm a yellow cat with a helmet riding a lugia. Ruby/emirald has most of my memories.

Eveeskitty should be along soon with your cat plushie

Back
Top Bottom