• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open [Finished, yet I'm too lazy to close.] PotPie

Banana?

• Total voters
Re: Pokemon of the Pie (PotL parody)

Suddenly, a giant came and grabbed the pizza. Turns out this is a giant's world....and you're unnoticed.

(There's my shrinking thing coming into play)

Ziggio looked up at the giant, and back at another slice of pepperoni.

But Jewely was terrified when she saw the giant and jumped out of the pizza, landing on the crust of the giant pie.

As Patrick was about to eat the pizza, he saw the giant Pie Pokemon. "KILL IT!" he said, and he went over and grabbed his fork and stabbed it. It didn't do anything though. He then went over, ate a small bite of him, and gave it the AIDS and Prostate Cancer.
((Does this mean that he'll be a boy?))

(((Sure why not)))
Ohayou saw the Pie Pokemon, and almost crapped himself as a giant cherry pie fell from the sky above the group.
"Patrick! Eat it!!! You might be the only one who can handle this much pie!!!"

Patrick chomped away, also giving the Pie Pokemon the Flu, E. Coli, Salmonella and West Nile Virus at the same time. The Pie Pokemon used his ability, Tooth Rot, and rotted all of Patrick's teeth. Then he disappeared by doing part of the Lucky Star dance and then Caramelldansen'd away, humming "Never Gonna Give You Up".
"Ahhh ahh aeeha ahaaeai ahhaii iaeia," said Patrick, gumless.
-----------
Oooohface in real life: I think he said, "I am a very big stupid idiot."
-----------
"Ahhh, ahhe aih."

(((Damn you Flareth! You made me do math...)))
The pie ball exploded with the power of fruit fillings, the Pie Pokemon reforming.

Ohayou ran over to Patrick, putting Spin in a dentist's drill.
Performing lightning-speed dentist work, Patrick's mouth was restored.
"Out with it man!" he said, backhanding Patrick.

West began singing, then heard commontion nearby. "The pie Pokemon!" She yelled as she saw it, and threw a Pie Ball, along with Chewy. Chewy screamed in delight as she headbutted the Pokemon. Then it was consumed within the Pie Ball. West intently glared at the ball, hoping it would work.

"Ah shit. That pie was F***ING DELICIOUS! I WANT MOAR! MOAR! MOAR!" said Patrick.
Then Baby Fridge went into the stereo again and played this.

(((I hate you all...)))
This Pie ball, exploded in apple-cinnamon goodness, staining West's hat.

Ohayou commanded Spin, in stereo mode, to play the brown note.
Upon hearing it, the Pie Pokemon, who's name is Joe by the way, crapped cherry filling everywhere, and launched banana pies in everyone's direction.

"No, you ain't taking my wife!!!' Twitchy yelled at the music.

"Chewy, Yawn!" West commanded, licking the stain on her hat. The Bibarel closed her eyes and yawned loudly, directing a cloud towards the Pie Pokemon.

The Pie Pokemon, Joe, wasn't tired, he was hyper. Because of his not wanting to sleep, he used Uproar, causing his crust to leak strawberry filling.

Lucidia threw a Pie Ball of the apple version.

But not before Mist consumed its penis.

(((O_O!!! Are you saying that Joe has a penis, or the Pie Ball has a penis, s_l? because that determines the results...)))

The now penis-less Joe was consumed by the penis-less Pie Ball, and in a shower of celebratory apple filling, the ball clicked closed.

(((Never mind... the equation was yes both ways. What shall ye do now?)))

(I meant the pie Pokemon :D

And am still thinking up how I will manage to smuggle this into my PotV profile...

Ah, did I say smuggle? I meant... uh... find him in the volcano. Yeah, find him)

((Enter epic chase scene like last time next, or go and make a new Pot_ Spoof.
And I just noticed the Pot XD))

(I decided what to do randomly now :D)

Lucidia let Joe out and gave it a blueberry pie. It changed to blueberry flavor.
Joe formed the pie into a new, larger penis.
AND GRACE LIKED THAT :DD

Back
Top Bottom