• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open [Finished, yet I'm too lazy to close.] PotPie

Banana?

• Total voters
Re: Pokemon of the Pie (PotL parody)

"Did anyone get the Pie Pokemon?" asked Chip. He held out an Ultra Pie ball.

"Dang it," West siad, then hugged the one who had caught it. She began to sing, "YOU ARE MY FRIEND..... That's awesome!" She then cried, "Can you share some pie with me?"

Last edited:

"You should now sing 'Never Gonna Give You Up' to Joe. I heard that that song makes Pokemon not disobey you, cuz you know, the 'Never Gonna Give You Up' part and all," said Patrick. "CUE MUSIC!" he shouted to Baby Fridge.
And Never Gonna Give You Up Started. Not before Twinkle Twinkle Little Star played, though, cuz y'know, Rotom's aren't exactly perfect. In fact, no one is. *Rants on*

Eric frowned, his brain having melted from too much randomness

He ran to the new owner of the Pie Pokemon, and lit the Pie Ball on fire

Me in real life: And Ohayou probably said something about bananas :D

(((Damn you... how did you know I was thinking that???)))
As the pie ball began to cook, Joe's penis got even bigger. It was now bigger than Joe himself... *Cue chase scene*

(((*Groan* Too... lazy... to think of chase scene... Somebody else do it...)))

The penis whacked everyone off ((XD)), as Joe was doing what Rick Astley was doing in the video, so they all flew into the air. Everyone was now wanting to go piss in one bathroom, so it started an epic chase scene to the bathroom 200 miles away. And no, you can't piss your pants, because if Joe sees you do that he will force you to do stuff for him. Bad stuff.
((Enter epic chase scene))

((I didn't mean to type that. It just came on accident XD))

[Came... XD]

Eric lit the giant cock on fire, then removed his pants and pissed on a tree, lighting it on fire as a result

"You said we couldn't piss our pants. No pissing my pants here!" he said as he then dribbled on his pants

";.; I don't want to do bad things..."

West hid under her hat, so no one noticed. Meanwhile, Chewy doused the fire on the Pie Ball. Then Slappy escaped, and they hugged each other. Future and Kart, being annoyed that the RP was too quick and they didn't appear in it, both worked together to KO West, who fainted laughing.

Patrick ate the Pie Ball, spit out one half, and gave a part to Perry. Patrick got Throat Cancer and had bleeding in his throat because he was allergic to stuff that was put in one's mouth already, and it made him bleed more than the Carrie scene. He then didn't have to go pee all of a sudden. Probably because he fainted. And fell into the ground, like Pokemon in the Pokemon games do. Y'know, I've always wondered why those... *Rants on again*

"NOOO!!!! EVERYONE AROUND ME IS DYING AND I STILL HAVE TO GO TO THE BATHROOM!!! Kasumi! Fly at .00000003 kph to the bathroom 200 miles away!"

Patrick dug underground and followed Echo for no good reason.
((Read: I'm there as a plot device.))
"Ummmm... You know just because it's in 2 parentheses doesn't mean I can't read it..." said Patrick.
(((((HOW BOUT 5 @$$?!?!?)))))
"Yup."
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HOW BOUT A LOT?)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Patrick had a seizure.

(((A plot device you say???)))
Ohayou went underground and used the Plot Device to create a plot.
But it failed! [/horriblerefrence]

Oooohface edited the post! And added more random, crappy, useless stuff! And it doesn't have any gay references! YAY!
Oooohface gained 314 Experience Points!

Ohayou lol'd at the seizure, and almost pissed himself.
---------------------------------------------------
Echo: Don't you dare piss yourself!!!
----------------------------------
"Yes master!" Ohayou said to seemingly nobody.

Joe legally changed his name to Joemama.
Yup.

Back
Top Bottom