• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open [Finished, yet I'm too lazy to close.] PotPie

Banana?

• Total voters
Re: Pokemon of the Pie (PotL parody)

Chip looked up at the last few posts. He picked up a megaphone. "THIS IS THE LIFEGUARD," he said through it. "STOP TALKING WITH THOSE WHO ARE POSTING YOU OR NOTHING. THANK YOU."

He held out the megaphone to West. "Wanna give it a try?

Flareth in RL: Not really.

-------

Twitchy started screaming and started to attack patrick.

(We need to sneak little jokes in. Like in cartoons)

Derek blew on a whistle he found on the ground. And then he blew on it again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again.

Then, Egg took the whistle from him and fed it to a ravenous Wurmple that she wanted to eat.

ziggio looked stared at Patrick, but didn't know why. Wanting to help him for some random reason, he gave him a larger stick.
~
Jewely dropped the pizza. Suddnely, the pizza started to inflate and when it reached Earth, it covered the giant pie. "Oops."

(Me: rOFL>)

"O HEI STICK," he said. He ate the stick, and said, "Yum. Thank's for the popsticle!" He grabbed some more branches, and scratched his butt with all off them. "Gosh, it's hot in there," he said. He pressed a button that opened a hatch, showing his fat butt. "Ahhh... A breeze. Hey, anyone have any Febreze or Lysol to spray in there?" he asked. "I used up my travel size one." He scratched his butt some more, and took a random stick and ate it.
~~~
Meanwhile, Patrick's consciousness came back from a bathroom break. "WTFH?" it said.
~~~
"I HATE YOU YOU IDIOT!" Patrick said.
----------
Oooohface in real life: There. Now I have the evidence to take you to court.
----------
Patrick got teleported to Southern California, where he was in a trial for Assault against Oooohface. He was not guilty on charges of insanity. After a 13 year insanity ward stay, he could leave and returned to the RP.
"Hey, what happened?" Patrick asked, scratching his armpits now that his butt fell off.

Flareth in RL: HOLD IT! THE TRIAL'S NOT OVER YET!

------

Twitchy suddenly decided to marry a tree.

"Hey," said Patrick. "How's the wife?"
---------
Oooohface in real life: Is she a Willow? I heard that they were real nice. But y'know, I think Palm's the best. Southern California here, y'know.
---------
"Yeah. SoCal FTW!" Patrick said.
---------
Oooohface in real life: Wait.... You're in the Pokemon world! Remember the agreement in the trial? Do it.
---------
"Ooooh no, not that!" Patrick said.
---------
Oooohface in real life: *Grins*
---------
Patrick sighed. "Fine..." he said, taking out a brown trench coat. "There's no strangers to loooooooove...." he sang in a baritone.

((I think we have all redefined the word "random"))

Suddenly, a twenty foot tall Rattata came out of the woods. Fishy glared at it. The Rattata roared. Fishy threw a cumquat at it. It roared again. Fishy threw a salad bowl at it. It roared. Fishy threw a laptop at it. It roared. Fishy threw a french fry at it. It roared. Fishy threw Michael Jackson at it. It roared. Fishy threw Paris Hilton at it. It roared. Fishy threw Saturn at it. It roared. Fishy threw Uranus at it. It roared. Fishy threw his mouse trap at it. The Rattata looked at it and decided to get married to the laptop. Then the trap snapped, and the Rattata recieved massive head trauma and collapsed on top of the Powdered Toast and died.

(xD I love you guys. LET'S ALL GET MARRIED. GROUP MARRIAGE FTW)

Diego got out of his Pokeball and ate it. Whole.

Ziggio walked away, pretending he didn't even meet the guy. He jumped and swam into the cheese of the new giant pizza.

"...never gonna TELL A LIE, and hurt you! Ba-dun-dun, dun-dun!" Patrick struck a pose, and said, "Well, there you go, darn Oooohface!" Patrick then started to eat another branch. He then asked, "What happens when you eat a Pokeball?" He ate an Ultra Ball, and got sucked in.

West nodded. "It would be good to amplify my voice." She held it up to her hat and cried something. There was a squeak, and then, "EVERY DAAAAAAY..."

Form:

Name: Riley
Why you have traveled to Pie-Urikan to capture this pokemon:
For the money and fame. and pie. and thats it.

Alignment: Trainer.
Description: Black bushy hair with a bandana and headphones.
Personality: acts on impulse, funny
Other:
Pokemon: (Max 6)
-----------------

Pokemon Form:
Name: Swipe
Species: Gible
Item: Quick CLaw
Personality: Moody

Pokemon Form:
Name: Pipup
Species: Piplup
Item: everstone
Personality: Moody

Pokemon Form:
Name: Blue-
Species: Wartortle
Item: None
Personality: Timid

Pokemon Form:
Name: Red
Species: Charmeleon
Personality: Careful

Pokemon Form:
Name: Aura
Species:Lucario
Personality: Bashful

Seems fun!

Name: Tsunami
Why you have traveled to Pie-Urikan to capture this Pokemon: Because she was looking for an adventure.
Alligenment: Trainers
Description: Tsunami has knee-length dark blue straight hair with white streaks going acroos, looking like a wave. She has a knee length dress and white tights. her dress is light blue with a twister in the middle. She wears black high-heel boots and a necklace with a twister charm.
Personality: Shy and strong, Tsunami's one where you force her to talk to someone new, unless she can sense something about them that's very good. She can and will fight back with Pokemon or fists if ncessary, though.
Other: She can sense the aura of others like her Lucario can. She also likes to eat pie, sometimes.

Name: Cherri
Species: Furret
Item: Silk Scarf
Personality: Playful and sweet, but mindless at times.

Name: Zakiai
Species: Lucario
Item: Oran Berry
Personality: The most trusted of Tsunami's Pokemon, she is very smart.

Name: Raftie
Species: Floatzel
Item: Mystic Water
Personality: Speedy and careless, Raftie is laid-back.

Name: Slash
Species: Latios
Item: Soul Dew
Personality: Careful of his little sister, Zoom is watchful, but fun

Name: Blaze
Species: Latias.
Item: Soul Dew
Personality: Fun-loving, kind and caring, Blaze always snuggles with her big brother.

Name: Fire Star
Species: Typhlosion
Item: Charcoal
Personality: Watching her every move, Fire Star loves to kid around at times.

(((Accepted, and Ooohface... I took my ritalin today. You succeeded in making my brain explode.

Because of my Ritalin dosage, I will be unable to post any randomness because I'm boring at the moment. See you all in about an hour.)))

YES! I MADE YOUR BRAIN EXPLODE!
--------------
"What you say?" said Patrick inside the Pokeball.
--------------
Oooohface in real life: You have no chance to survive make your time.
--------------
"I can hear you.... Ha ha ha ha...." said Patrick, scratching his butt inside the Pokeball.
--------------
Oooohface in real life: Captain!!
--------------
"Take off every 'ZIG'!!"
--------------
Oooohface in real life: You know what you doing.
--------------
"No, actually I don't. I'm reading this script you ga--"
--------------
Oooohface in real life: *Punches*
--------------

"Fine! Move 'ZIG'."
--------------
Oooohface in real life: For great justice.
--------------
"Finally! We actually said the whole thing right!"
--------------
Oooohface in real life: It was about time....
--------------
"Now can you get me out of here?"
--------------
Oooohface in real life: No can do.
--------------

((Click if meme deaf, blind, or mute.))

(((Ahh, AYB, good times, good times...)))

((Yes, good times indeed.))

Twitchy grabbed Patrick's Pokeball and threw it into some oncoming traffic.

Mysti then took out a baseball glove, caught the Pokeball, and hit Twitchy's head with it. [/boring]

(Because you people post too fast

I must ask where we are and what the hell are we doing D:)

Back
Top Bottom