• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open [Finished, yet I'm too lazy to close.] PotPie

Banana?

• Total voters
Re: PotPie

West used SING!
West fainted out of happiness, but the last thing she said was, "YAY, NEW HAMPSHIRE!!!"

West began singing, and said something about soaring. She imagined someone falling, but ignored it and continued the song. It took her about four minutes to finish, and she messed up on a lot of parts.

((He changed his name to Zahmagah.))
Zahmagah changed his name to NoButt NoArm.
He scratched his head.

NoButt said hi and greeted everyone. Then he went and ate part of Joe somehow.

Chip sang with West.

"Let's do the one about his toe!" he shouted. He started singing in the future, when West did.

"His toe? Oh yeah!"
She began singing something that almost no one could make out. She hit each note perfectly, due to about half a year of practice. "I love this song!"

NoButt didn't sing as he was too busy scratching his head and eating Frozen Chicken Pot Pie.

West realized that the others were Caramelldansen(ing?), and she joined in, even though she was slightly annoyed. Randomly, she said, "You know, I used to think this was an insult."

Ohayou facepalmed. "How is it an insult?" he asked, still Caramelldansening.

"I don't know, it's just that the first time I saw it, someone I liked was doing it, and annoyed me and I got that random idea." She shrugged, then resumed, She looked rather weird doing it in her big hat.

(((*images West caramelldansening*
*laughing my ass off*)))

Back
Top Bottom