• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open [Finished, yet I'm too lazy to close.] PotPie

Banana?

• Total voters
Re: PotPie

((Um, Moon said that while being blown back...so how could you poke him again?))
"Uh, how'd you understand Moon? And why are you Caramelldansening now? And slap me with that banana one more time and you die." he said and him, Moon and Solon teleported away, but Latias stayed to continue Caramelldansening with Ohayou, and became bestest buds with him.(If that's okay with you, Ohayou)

"Once again, dude, you don't even know!" he responded before they teleported. "And YAY!!! GO LATIAS!!"

Latias Caramelldansened as hard as she could to impress Ohayou. While doing so, she randomly told Ohayou, "I'm hungy. Are you? Pssst. I'm secretly a pot, heroin, alcohol and tobacco addict."

Blade landed in a forest with Moon, and they sat down to rest, when a Butterfree and Beedrill appeared, and Blade chucked two Ultra Balls.

"I want a new Pokemon too!" said Chip. He momentarily stopped Caramelldansening. "Who wants to help me look for a Pokemon?" He took a random Poke Ball from his belt. A purple skunk appeared.

Flo started singing "Number Ten" starting from the "hey yo." After the first two lines he added "gimme a cookie" before continuing.

"This is Flo," Chip explained. "He's my Skuntank who wants to be a rap star."

The balls clicked shut.
------------------------------------------------------------------------=-------
Ohayou gave the Latias some heroin to see what would happen.

NoButt's ghost went into the Latias, took the heroin, and went to find a weed dealer. Garden weed dealer, FYI. No, not MARIJUANA! Only an idiot would think that! Wait... You thought that? You gullible freak. *Chuckles* Why do I need it, you ask? Well, to ruin my neighbor's perfect yard! DUH!

West danced to the new music, and stopped dancing when Flo began to sing, following the directions. She stood up, ran forward, punched the air, put her hands up as if on a roller coaster, stepped backwards, sat down, and then screamed. She sent out Kart, who began Karate Chopping a nearby log for no apparent reason.

((Hehe.... edited it :D
He's coming back in Forest Pot, mind you.))

((Echo! Your sig said I got roundhouse kicked by Chuck Norris))
Latias continued Caramelldansening, waiting for Ohayou to flee.

((NO! FOREST POT! Then that could mean pot from the forest.... Pot Forest could mean that Forest is a pot. Or a forest filled with pot....
Oh well.))
NoButt's ghost scratched his ghostly stomach.

(((It is a forest of pot.
@ChaosTres: You just got owned...)))
"I will never flee!!!" Ohayou yelled, dancing faster, harder, and sexier. XDDD

Latias exploded with energy and disappeared. She returned from the sky and fell on her head. "I saw pwetty things..." she said, starting to Caramelldansen upside down.

(((Good.)))
Ohayou gave Latias some LSD.
"This will make you see MORE pretty things."

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom