• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open [Finished, yet I'm too lazy to close.] PotPie

Banana?

• Total voters
Re: PotPie

Chip wandered around. He waited for Echo to make him meet a Pokemon. "Please!" he shouted, while Flo rapped one of his songs.

"I need a chip or a cookie cause I've got
Some sort of illness that makes me say this:"

And it kept repeating.

Arceus came out of a dimensional portal, took a dump on Chip, and left.

Then a pidgey with bling came out of the woods and began rapping with Flo.

"What's that mean?" wondered Chip, teleporting back to the group and being clean. He brought the Pidgey with him.

Flo continued rapping his repetitive song.

West asked Ohayou, "Can there be a sequel to this? How about Pokèmon of the Cake?" She shrugged, then sat down. She was tired of Caramelldansening.

"The world may never know..." he replied, "But it will if I have time!"

NoButt's ghost died. Somehow. Yeah..... And is now eagerly awaiting a PotWeed or PotO'Gold or PotSmoker or PotSpam.

Blade and Moon walked around int the forest. Little did they know they were walking around in circles. Blade sent out Butterfree who he now nicknamed Flutter and used Fly. Flutter, who was a female, went to the Daycare place and Beedrill followed. They came back with an egg and Flutter died.

"Sounds good," said Chip, looking up. He threw a Poke Ball at the Pidgey. "Rapper friend!" he shouted, hoping it would help.

"Or maybe PotPan? Pokemon of the Pan?"

"Either Pot O'Gold or PotD," Ohayou said cheerfully "It'll start when I have the attention span to do so!"

"HAI! MAI NAME BEITH LATIAS! I'M AN ADDICT AND BE HYPER, SUGAR FROM WHICH IT BE CAME FROMZ!" Latais shouted, stating the seemingly-impossible-to-be-understood truth.

West shook her head, Caramelldansening. "Let's just make this thing over," she groaned. Meanwhile, she sang along with Flo's rapping, grinning.

Back
Top Bottom