• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[Followers Victory] Majora's Mask Mafia

Re: Majora's Mask Mafia [Day 2]

Bleh. Bandwagoning. Manic Fame.
Should we start roleclaiming?
*cough*
And adding to that, because Mawile says flavor text is important, the Fierce Deity's Mask and/or ??? but only if he's aligned with good should kill again tonight to see if it's similar or something.

Hmm, well, I think we already have a decision for today, so I'd think the only thing roleclaiming would change is who the mafia kills tonight (unless someone's inspected Manic Fame or something). We should probably start with that by tomorrow, though. If we can get three kills per night (judging by descriptions, this might be the case), then we don't have long, and some of the roles could really help us out here if they came out in the open.

And adding to that, because Mawile says flavor text is important, the Fierce Deity's Mask and/or ??? but only if he's aligned with good should kill again tonight to see if it's similar or something.

Concurred. We won't necessarily know who was which kill, but with three different kill descriptions floating around, we ought to be able to figure this out.

Hm.. I to shall vote for Manic Fame

It's not like we got anything else to go on.

We have a 5/10 vote for Manic Fame. D:

D:

That's not quite most, but we have one abstain as well for six total votes, so we really ought to get majority here. I hope it's enough, anyway. Two days without doing anything is kind of...

Gogogo everyone! We can win this game, but only if we work for it!

Pff, ignore the part where I said we had an abstain. 8[ I'm playing too many mafia games.

Still, five votes is a lot and some people aren't even paying attention to this so they shouldn't even count against majority.

Re: Majora's Mask Mafia [Night 2]

The sun is slowly rising.

Discovered in the middle of the town is werefish5, with an abnormally large gaping wound in its back. Upon closer inspection, the wound was created by a dual-handed sword.

Nearby, the body of Leafstorm is discovered, strangled to death, surrounded with char marks and moths fluttering around him.

werefish5 was a resident. Leafstorm was a resident. You have 24 hours for discussion.

...Well, darn. Two resident kills. =/ One of them was obviously Fierce Deity, due to the dual-handed sword. As to the other...I'm guessing it'd be mafia, but I'm not sure.

Well, since I nearly got lynched yesterday, I'm here, to like, defend myself.
Although I don't think lynching just because someone didn't post is reasonable, I can see why it'd happen.
As to the reason why I didn't post, it was because I simply had nothing to contribute, and just putting "oh yeah i agree with so and so" wouldn't exactly help this move along. Bandwagoning when we have no real leads wouldn't help either. Although, I admit, I should have joined in on the discussion. But oh well, here I am.

Alright, after looking up a picture of the Fierce Deity, I'm definitely going to have to agree that the first one was by him. The latter couldn't be a lover (people can't exactly strangle themselves) and there's really no reason for the Mystery Mask to strangle someone when he uses a bow and arrow for his kills, so Leafstorm probably got hit by the mafia.

Although I don't think lynching just because someone didn't post is reasonable,

It's kind of a last resort thing and it's kind of too bad because it wouldn't be a problem if everyone had the same hours. The idea is that people who haven't posted are more likely to not post in the future than people who have posted, and so if you're not killing a quiet mafia than you're killing someone unhelpful, which isn't the worst thing. Also, it's way easier to get people to vote for someone who isn't posting than someone who is. Totally unrelated people get defensive about a poster getting lynched.

It's really better if everyone joins in on the discussion. Even if you don't know things, you can make your own analysis of the death or help vote for someone or hint at things that you know for some reason, and then instead of having a bunch of people going "noooo" then we can analyze posts or something! It's more interesting and more useful.

(also you knew about the Fierce Deity's weapon, so you've played the game, right? That's useful.)

I guess you're not an alien since you don't seem too inclined to get yourself killed, but you could still be a mafia who didn't bother coming yesterday since there were only three votes. I don't know.

In the spirit of the deceased Leafstorm, I'm thinking that we should possibly start with some role information today. The doctors clearly aren't doing as well as we could hope and there might not be long left for them to keep trying, and if the inspector is still alive he obviously isn't even trying to give us any hints.

I'm increasingly worried about dying in the night now that the other person who was talking a lot is gone, so I'll share some information with you guys if we're doing that today.

Oh, you guys are so boring! It's nearly twenty-four hours and there are only two posts, one of which is mine!

I may as well just die in the night because I am apparently the only one playing.

I have information because I formed a secret alliance, but whether or not I tell you guys about it is absolutely irrelevant because you aren't even here. I'll tell you one thing, though.

I am mafia.

In fact, I'm the Blast Mask. What are you going to do about it?

Absolutely nothing. You're not playing!

But even if you do, I'll blow you up in the name of Majora.

Because this game sucks.

Where are all of you?

I might give you guys more time.

So post and lynch, or be possibly killed by Majora.

The more time will have no effect. No one's out there. D:

Even though posted in giant letters that I'm mafia. 8[

Leafstorm why did you have to die. :C

Re: [POST OR ELSE THE MOON WILL CRASH INTO TERMINA] Majora's Mask Mafia [Day 2]

OH MY GOD MOON CRASH AAAH
GUYS GET IN HERE >[
PEOPLE WILL BE CRUSHED
ALL OF TERMINA WILL DIE
WHICH INCLUDES THE COWS

but anyways
The most likely reason is because there's other Mafia threads like, overtaking this one with new posts and such.

STILL PEOPLE SHOULD JOIN IN THIS DISCUSSION

also; ooh are we roleclaiming
that would make things interesting

Re: [POST OR ELSE THE MOON MAY CRASH INTO TERMINA] Majora's Mask Mafia [Day 2]

I know~ >.<

That's why I added the capslock~

Yes someone is finally here! Getting to be too late though.

I don't care if there are too many mafia threads. 8[ THE MOON WON'T CRASH INTO THE OTHER MAFIA THREADS, YOU GUYS.

Yes we are roleclaiming! I'm mafia. Feel free to add to that aspect of the discussion!

I'll add more time~

How much more time do we get before the moon crashes into Termina and kills us all? Does that count as a win for the Followers of Majora? I mean, considering that they're not posting either except for me, that's not totally fair even though winning would be great.

GUYS HELLO. A MAFIA IS ROLECLAIMING. ...AS MAFIA. DON'T YOU WANT TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT BEFORE THE MOON CRUSHES US?

considering that they're not posting either except for me
HEY
i am too posting D:
which means yes i am also mafia~

WHY DON'T YOU PEOPLE COME AND LIKE, YOU KNOW
GET US
OH WAIT YOU AREN'T PARTICIPATING

Back
Top Bottom