• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Forgotten Pokemon

I know that they are weak and not forgotten but jigglypuff and clefairy are never used competitively.

Clefable is. It's an Amazing Wall. I have one on my Mono-normal competitive team.

Wish + Cosmic Power + Ice Beam + Charge Beam. <:

She forgot some not often used pokes...

Venomoth
Paras/Parasect
Numel

And some others that I ironicly forgot. XD

I'd say Ariados. You know, the spider. I've never seen that used.
Also, I haven't seen all too many Kangaskhans.
And Lickitung. I know it just got an evo so it's not really ignored, but...

Darn, someone said Quilfish. Um... Granbull? Stantler? Exploud? Luvdisc?

I dunno, I guess it really varies person to person. These are just a select few of the ones I can think of that I personally haven't seen much discussion about, be it forums, Wifi, whatever.

Exploud is absolute shit and therefore doesn't even deserve to be used as much as it currently is.

I think its an annoying little turd. :D Does that count.

I know these aren't forgotten, because they are such a pain to deal with, but Rattata.

Also Hoothoot

and Diglett?

Exploud is absolute shit and therefore doesn't even deserve to be used as much as it currently is.

>| I take offense to this. I love Exploud. I have on in my mono-normal team in Emerald.

And doesn't anyone else think Bidoff is CUTE :D

For my opinion on this, see my ASB team :D

HootHoot is the time sage~ :D

As for Diglett... you may be right :/

I had a really good one yesterday but I, ironically, forgot what it was.

I take offense in Ariados being called forgotten. I used one in my Crystal, and it was actually rather decent.
...Then again, I'm weird like that, and prefer using Pokemon other people will never touch.

I'm not sure if anyone mentioned the Rattata line, though. Then again, I don't use wi-fi, so I have no idea how people out there play. Other than that, no other Pokemon come to mind.

Oh, and about the Bidoof line - I'm pretty sure they're not that forgotten. My brother uses one, and I think quite a few others use them as HM slaves xD

I take offense in Ariados being called forgotten. I used one in my Crystal, and it was actually rather decent.
...Then again, I'm weird like that, and prefer using Pokemon other people will never touch.

I like it as well, I didn't mean it to sound like I didn't, just that it's not often used. :P

I'm the same way. I <3 my Sableye.

Err, all the forgotten Pokemon has been forgotten to me. Hmm, Lumineon?

♥ Worm.

Back
Top Bottom