• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Forum Revival TV Tropes Mafia Revival - D7

The game never finished, and yeah, I'm wondering if Eifie is our only source of role info from the previous game.

The game never finished, and yeah, I'm wondering if Eifie is our only source of role info from the previous game.
So there are others here that were in the game, like Mawile, maybe Flora, Jack I think (lol), you, off the top of my head. I don't know how much they actually know/remember. Mawile was mafia so they would've had access to more information than the general public but I don't know how that worked out.

iirc the general hypothesis about the two kinds of doctors that don't get along is that they would cause healer clash if they both healed the same target. we had no confirmation either way.

So there are others here that were in the game, like Mawile, maybe Flora, Jack I think (lol), you, off the top of my head. I don't know how much they actually know/remember. Mawile was mafia so they would've had access to more information than the general public but I don't know how that worked out.
Well, I meant in terms of having received information that the average person playing in the game wouldn't have. You're the only person Butterfree spoiled the setup for?

Well, I meant in terms of having received information that the average person playing in the game wouldn't have. You're the only person Butterfree spoiled the setup for?

Mawile might have more, like I said. It wasn't Butterfree who spoiled me, but opal and surskitty told me some stuff after I died. I only know about some select stuff they thought was cool and a few questions I asked.

TV Tropes mafia never finished, no. I think people basically stopped sending in night actions and it got inactive.
[/QUOTE
If you guys start mass-ghosting this game, I swearragod I’ll… be very sad :(

I don't know anything about the two warring doctor things, otherwise they wouldn't be in this game, I think. Secret stuff that I was spoiled on has been left out of this game as far as I know.
Hmm… If Jack was the Deadly Doctor, he could be one of the two warring doctors. Here’s to me speaking obvieties.

Like you specifically claim? Me claim?
dang ok that's fair enough

hey panini how much have you read!
Like uh, from page 17 or so up to here and then only the first 3 pages because I'm super slow about taking notes especially without an ISO fuction and I also want to be here for *~*~*LIVE PLAY*~*~*

Mawile was mafia so they would've had access to more information than the general public but I don't know how that worked out.
I'm gonna be honest with you, I have almost no recollection of the previous game other than the fact that I provided the Single Most Confusing Post and then proceeded to get stabbed in the back. I read through the entire thread the other day and was like "wow what was I doing" and also "I have no recollection of most of this".

dw I'll always be here to spam the thread

that said I'm gonna try really really hard to stop posting for now unless someone specifically addresses me because I really don't wanna overwhelm the thread, so k bye

Mawile might have more, like I said. It wasn't Butterfree who spoiled me, but opal and surskitty told me some stuff after I died. I only know about some select stuff they thought was cool and a few questions I asked.
Mmm, okay. So Butterfree wouldn't actually be aware of what you did and didn't know about, necessarily.

dw I'll always be here to spam the thread

that said I'm gonna try really really hard to stop posting for now unless someone specifically addresses me because I really don't wanna overwhelm the thread, so k bye
this was in reply to @rari_teh but quotes don't nest which is sad

Back
Top Bottom