• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Forum Revival TV Tropes Mafia Revival - D7

I didn't want to vote at all today, but since I don't particularly want Mawile to die, and the vote was close, I figured I could at least try to prevent it.

Sorry if that made everyone more suspicious and want to switch to you, Mawile. =/
sorry if i sounded overly accusatory tbh. i did just remember wrong

I'm sorry :(

If you could decide the day's lynch and the current wagons were not a factor, who would you vote?
I haven't been taking the best notes for d2, but I feel that I would still vote for an inactive because it doesn't make sense to me to keep around someone who isn't talking, rather than someone who's actively participating. So probably serimachi or Odie, but at least serimachi has at least posted a couple times.

is it? last time it was “the votes are equal in information yield (false imo) but one is participating” and now it’s just outright voting for the guy who will yield zero information on flipping
idk
I think Negrek just pretty much doesn't do day play whatsoever

is it? last time it was “the votes are equal in information yield (false imo) but one is participating” and now it’s just outright voting for the guy who will yield zero information on flipping
idk
this is kinda the heart of my badly-written longpost about neg earlier, i feel like it reads as obtuse voting to me sometimes. but maybe i just don't get it

idk
Not my position at all. I can try to explain again if you want, but I'm not sure how much time we have? Or what good it would do, like Eifie says I think we must just approach this entirely differently.

Hardclaim Lovers with Mawile.
My role is basically that whoever targeted me N0 (or whoever targeted me first) got stuck in my honeypot and became my lover.

That's why I kinda seem desparate. :(((((

Wait kyeugh I don't get the narrative of Negrek and Mawile being w/w with Negrek making this really visible vote to save them. Do you think that's what's going on? I think it's pretty transparent that Negrek is making the vote because she's townreading / professing to townreading Mawile, not because of like the perceived information gain from the vOdie vote

This EOD feels super non-urgent even though the wagons are really close and I don't know why that is. The people who are the wagons are all kind of floaty and I'm blah

Back
Top Bottom