• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Forum Revival TV Tropes Mafia Revival - D7

man i’m sorry i’m having a hard time understanding how otter’s claim was read as a mafia ploy but this is fine
herbe pocketed us all by being a Good Boy and Friend for several dozen threads, and the ottercase ramped up too suddenly for anyone to know wtf was happening

man i’m sorry i’m having a hard time understanding how otter’s claim was read as a mafia ploy but this is fine
I would not be sticking my neck out this damn far if this was mafia!herbe about to lose fellowmafia!mawile tbh. There is no incentive here, it would be too big a risk

Wait, so clarify for me how the information exchange went? Herbe and Mawile, were you provided information about each other's roles immediately, or did you tell each other, or?

I just think motion detector is a shit claim for mafia, and if they're lying we'll figure it out pretty fast. Plus I had never been convinced of Mawile being suspicious in the first place.

I would not be sticking my neck out this damn far if this was mafia!herbe about to lose fellowmafia!mawile tbh. There is no incentive here, it would be too big a risk
this is also why i'm even more inclined to trust herbe tbh. lovers claim makes sense, even if they hadn't been super tight inthread earlier

also even though i know mawile was weird about herbe #supporting me in all my #endeavors, mawile also townread me early on too which makes me think they're not ultraopposed or split on one person anyway

Wait, so clarify for me how the information exchange went? Herbe and Mawile, were you provided information about each other's roles immediately, or did you tell each other, or?
So basically at the end of N0 Bfree told me that I found a catch! And that his alignment was town. Private comm was opened, and we talked about our roles from there.

this is still really fast!! idk i guess i haven’t been getting the same herbe vibes as y’all except for that one post but man i do not like how the lynch i felt secure in claims lovers with someone i feel meh about at the last second and everyone flakes off
how would this be a risk for scum!you?

this is still really fast!! idk i guess i haven’t been getting the same herbe vibes as y’all except for that one post but man i do not like how the lynch i felt secure in claims lovers with someone i feel meh about at the last second and everyone flakes off
I was already going to switch, if it helps :p

I feel like it's probably ok for me to just go and eat my lukewarm dinner

maybe I'll take my phone with me but idk if I'll look at it, I have a personal rule of no phones at the dinner table

kokorico, sorry but I see you liking stuff, can I get a textual summary of your thoughts on the whole situation?

* was never on the Mawile train in the first place tbh
* didn't have a read on Herbe, happy to trust my other townreads' townreads on him
* agree with Neg that "motion detector" is a bit of a shit claim for mafia (admittedly disagree with Neg on several other things but not relevant rn)
* mostly just along for the ride and finding this all very entertaining

Declaring lovers if they're w/w also makes them pretty obvious targets for a cop or any other investigative role or a blocking one and implicates them both, I would think. Like, we all like Herbe, but this is still pretty blatant bait for SOME sort of check into them.
Even if that type of role shouldn't hard claim/reveal tomorrow (still too early, yeah?), it can go on their list for when they DO choose to claim.

Cause I would be marrying myself to a hypo!teammate? way more devoutly than i would have needed to? and this is getting a bunch of attention on me anyway, like, fr
yeah. this is a claim that gets made with the expectation/acceptance that checks will happen, not one that gets made on a whim

also as i said if herbe ends up being red i'm just going to throw the game and leave these forums for another 5 years tbh

Back
Top Bottom